Bud rot help please 😞

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bud rot help please 😞

Hi guys, just doing my first ever harvest from my second ever attempt at growing, she’s absolutely huge, but unfortunately it looks like I’ve lost a couple of buds to bud rot 😞 lesson learned
    Am I correct in thinking the web like fluff is bud rot? Is there anything I can do with these buds? Can they still be used/smoked, or are they for the bin?
    thanks all
    Attached Files

I think it's spider mites not bud rot but i may be incorrect. I pick out rot salvage what i can but mine does not get so bad it effects the whole plant just a tad of bud rot here in there. Circulation is the key as you are finding out.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Xs 2! Thats the borg, if not harvested then I would spray it with ISO and water 50/50, from under then over and soak it. This will kill the adults on contact (thats why soak it) but does not kill eggs so needs to be done every 2-3 days for at least 3 treatments, then watch.
      Some say just kill it, burn it, get rid of it, wash it, etc., whatever you do get rid of the bugs before another grow.

Comment

This is absolutely bud rot. Known as botrytis blight. You can cut all of the affected areas out ASAP and salvage the rest. Make sure you check the insides of the buds because that’s usually where it starts. It’ll look brown, or gray, and Webby.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X