Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Amazon members getting this no ship to your address message?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Amazon members getting this no ship to your address message?

This happened last week trying to buy my Hormex cuttings hormone, the powders only, not the liquid. I emailed the company and they say Amazon doesn’t know why and has escalated the issue higher up. I bought direct from them.
    Today the same message shows up on GH Azamax for killing gnats. All sizes. So I go to buy direct and they don’t sell that way.
    I’ve been a prime member for years and never had an address issue. I only have the one address in my account.

Message is just below the price on all sizes.

This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location.

Equipment
    5x5x8 Gorilla Grow TentSpider Farmer SF4000AC Infinity 8” TS Fan/Carbon Filter
    ———————————————————————————————————-
    1st Grow
    Started 01 Oct 2020 • Flipped 12/12, 01 Jan 2021 • Harvested 08 Mar 2021
    Black Gold organic potting soilNature’s Living SoilCompost Tea using NLS
    Pennywise (Harlequin/Jack the Ripper) 1:1 ratio, Indica dominant, medium size plant

Anyone ever try an ultrasonic pest repellent?

Equipment
    1st Grow
    Pennywise (Harlequin/Jack the Ripper) 1:1 ratio, Indica dominant, medium size plant

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya dont waist your money, they may work at first, but what ever they repel gets used to them.

• MrPNW
      MrPNW commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m going to get more nematodes, you can’t get used to a predator that injects you with a infection that eats you from the inside out. LOL I should have ordered more to have them ready to kill the next generation of gnat larva per the instructions. It says to treat again in 10-14 days. https://forum.growweedeasy.com/filed...3&d=1610001318

Crazy stuff. Amazon treats me well. During christmass time they re funded me some importing taxes from stuff i bought from overseas earlier in the year, out of nowhere. And last week i experienced The refund program where i tried to return something i bought by mistake and they gave me back my 25 bucks and let me keep the item

Comment

Get a steady delivery here from them. Did you get a new credit card with the billing address different from the shipping address? Had that problem once.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

No I have had Amazon prime for years with no issues something must be wrong with their system and why it’s on these particular items in both cases being garden chemical-based makes me wonder if some old law restrictions got into the code or something. But Amazon replied to hormex they didn’t know what it was that was causing this.
        One account one address one credit card for years it just doesn’t make sense.

Equipment
        1st Grow

Comment

It might have to do with your state laws? They did that to me when I tried to buy GH floralusious plus , and hydro guard. My grow shops can't have either of those shipped to them from anywhere either. They have to drive to another state to bring it back. Not sure why it's a problem, but it is a hassle.
          DIY 4x12 Farmacy box w/2 4x4x6 grow areas
          TrolMaster HydroX runs the whole show
          Dual tank Co2 injection w/ rain tubing
          10000 btu thru the wall A/C / 5000 btu heater
          50 pint dehumidifier/ cool mist humidifier
          8" intake fan w/ hepa filter / 8" exhaust fan
          2 Timber Fatty-vs COB 950 watt draw fixtures
          w/ added 4 2ft T5 Pure UV bulbs on each fix.
          2 DIY Hybrid DWC 5 gal bubble bucket systems w/ 55 gal reservoirs w/ PH dosers
          2 2"x2"cyl.stones in each bucket, 8"disk in reservoirs
          GH Flora series (entire line) + Orca
          Grow 3 = Blueberry 1 dwc 1 soil.
          . Cherry pie 1 dwc 1 soil
          Soil is great lakes "just add water" in 7 gal fabric bags

Comment

I'm not sure why you got the message 4sure but I know certain chemicals can't be sold in some states so Amazon won't ship them to those states. California is the worst place about restrictions/regulations on stuff

Edit = Oops I just repeated Smoklahoma

Smoklahoma my mom lives there in Ok. and it's been a few years but there was a massive fish die off in grand lake and they band a bunch of shit after that.
            Last edited by MeEasy; 01-21-2021, 07:01 AM.
            TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
            s silver haze... strawberry haze...
            .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
            TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
            2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
            TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
            3 gallon pots all autos
            Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
            👇my one n only journal👇
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

I get the same message when I try to order rapid rooters on Amazon

Comment

• MrPNW
                MrPNW commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow the amount hormones in rapid rooters is about as low as it gets.

I get the message all the time. I usually have to get my stuff shipped to a bigger city and then get someone to reship to me.
              3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
              New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
              Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
              5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

I can no longer get "Alaska Fish Fertilizer" through the mail, because of some new law. Per Amazon.

Comment

I’m pretty sure its these chemicals now. I bought cold pressed neem oil with no problem. The beneficial ingredient in neem is Azadirachtin. Products like Azamax are adding concentrated version of this chemical. When searching for this chemical today all natural neem oil products are available, but any like Azamax have that red text message.

Besides the Hormex powders (IBA) the “limited” version of Clonex has the message. But the regular is available.

Maybe they are just catching these products one at a time and eliminating them from purchase.

I don’t know why, I haven’t seen any two-head birds, fish or amphibians recently.

Equipment
                  1st Grow

Comment

I hate amazon and won’t use them, my stepson does. I just got off the phone with customer support telling them that if their delivery guy throws his trash out in my driveway again I’ll go out and kick the shit out him. I’m expecting the cops to show up in a bit and arrest me for making some sort of threat. Did I mention that I hate amazon.

Comment

• MrPNW
                      MrPNW commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Are you still with us or doing hard time?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X