Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help/advices

Hi everybody

So this is my first time gorwing and i am wondering if i am doing anything wrong.
    - Light is 17 cm away from the pots (75 watt therapy lamp beurer)
    - seeds are called big nugs, (dont know the brand)
    - using coco soil
    - using plastic bags as humidifying.
    - at day 5
    - only using tap water
    i think i may have overwatered it, the soil wont dry out. But i have never filled it up with water, so it hasnt been soakin.
    I have no ventilation right now.

the litte one died

Hi Danish1010
    I suggest that you do not use the plastic bag to cover the plants any more. Also, do not water again until they have dried out a bit. They look ok other than too wet. It is ok if you need to put a stick in the soil (like a long toothpick) and tie the plant up if they grow too tall and start to fall over. Try to give them some air flow. Do not spray them with water (if you have been spraying them). You could also transplant them into other drier soil.
    Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
    I like weed and science.

Comment

• Danish1010
      Danish1010 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks a lot bro, how long do you think it will take for them to dry out?
      Im not able to get a fan or any airflow at the moment, any other suggestions?

How many holes in your pots. I think stretching that tall would mean not enough light, that’s how I judged how hi to set my light this time, if it stretched then I lowered the light until it quit stretching to reach it.

Comment

• Danish1010
      Danish1010 commented
      Editing a comment
      8 holes. I will lower my light.

Just don't water them for a while (or spray mist them) or cover them. They will dry out. Put a hydrometer to measure air humidity and thermometer in the area. I know that you cannot adjust the area humidity or temperature but at least you will know what you are working with in there.
    Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
    I like weed and science.

Comment

drainage is important but you mentioned you have holes in the bottoms of the cups so that is good. The seedlings are stretching which means they aren't getting enough light. Lowering the light may help but ultimately they need far more full spectrum light to thrive.
      Forget water, forget soil, forget nutrients, forget heat...full spectrum light is the absolute first necessity as light=life for cannabis.
      It appears you may also be overwatering unless you snapped those pics right after you watered them. let them dry out a bit...proper heat helps so make sure your grow area is at least 80F.
      I will assume that you are moving them at some point to a better light? If not they won't produce much yield.
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• Danish1010
        Danish1010 commented
        Editing a comment
        i have moved them very close to the light now, guess the temps are at 80

I'll add transplant the stretched ones into a bigger pot and deeper in the soil, all the way to those baby leaves. Everything under the soil will now grow roots.
      One can certainly grow a nice crop with poor lights even CFLs, of course better lights gets better yields.
      Getting all the tools to grow is not cheap, I buy what I can to improve as I go, for me the savings from buying weed is paying for my upgrades.
      Welcome to GWE

Comment

• Danish1010
        Danish1010 commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks a lot. Im not sure i can transplant at the moment, any other suggestions?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X