Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you monstercrop AND get seeds at the same time?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you monstercrop AND get seeds at the same time?!?!?!

So my question is should I keep the plants or should I trash them?

I moved recently and had very young clones that I brought with me. I was in a rental property for 2 months and was growing the plants out in the closet with a small LED light before I was able to find a house and grow my girls properly. While I was at the rental the timer I had attached to my LED shorted so I was manually controlling the light/ dark cycle for awhile. Needless to say I screwed up too many times and the girls started flowering. I had 2 males in there, I knew about them I was planning on breeding, that bloomed and pollinated every plant I had. I was able to switch the plants back into veg and now they are turning out to be gigantic monster cropped plants. BUT... each plant produced a few dozen seeds from the tiny lil flowers they grew and were pollinated by the males. The seeds are fully developed and look great. The girls are still going through the monster cropping process and have their odd leaves growing but are almost back to growing normally.

Are the plants be too stressed and will hey turn into hermies? Are the seeds I harvested going to be good seeds or will they be harmed too?

I don't want to ruin the other plants I put in the grow tent by getting bananas pollinating everything and I don't want to waste my time on plants that won't turn into anything worthwhile.

PLEASE help!!!

The seeds should be fine to grow out. It seems love found a way here! As long as you trust the breeder, you shouldn't see any more risk of hermies than in a "normal" grow.
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Thank you. Seeds were from SubCool before he passed away. That’s one reason I want to keep the strains going.

Has anyone else done this before, what were your results?

Comment

I've revegged a Purple Haze after harvest once with meh yield. I've also taken clones from a flowering Purple Haze. Two of four rooted. Only one really grew out but it was indeed a monster producer.
        Coconut Grove
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
        32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
        Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X