• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RetiredRN
    commented on 's reply
    Thankyou

• dilvish
    replied
    16 days is okay if its from germination. some autos take a while to get going. it can also be the quality of the seeds. Give it time...you have at least 8-10 more weeks to go!

If you want to do more, see if you can find grow information on that particular strain. some strains prefer more light, some more heat, some more nitrogen etc. The more info you have on the strain the better.

Leave a comment:

• RetiredRN
    replied
    Thankyou everyone for your help! I feel much better about my little plant now.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hello from Oregon an welcome to growing. What folks are asking is the true watts from the wall that the light is drawing. Now that's important. I get that your cautious about this first time but it takes errors to make proper corrections we all learned but here you got some help. Like the rest of said those autos will look like there doing nothing for about 3wks depends then they take off if everything is fine in the grow area. ie: light distance, temps the environment, soil. Hang in there you'll see, just days away and you can place little kabob sticks next to the plant if you feel it needs support until she gets stronger. Have fun ask away

• Canuck147
    replied
    For an
    autoflower it looks fine - like Rwise said it's got to spread out her roots first - then the vertical growth will happen.

Stupid computer - anyways - you can help her by watering the whole pot until you get a bit of a runoff - this will ensure she knows just how big her home is.
    Last edited by Canuck147; 01-19-2021, 10:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Spoof watts is what they (MFG) say it is equivalent to, my light claims 2000 watt, but pulls 308 from the wall. The 2000 would be the spoof watts, and the 308 is the real watts.

• RetiredRN
    replied
    I’m really new and don’t know what spoof watts is, sorry. I have a light meter and it is registering 1300 on the meter which I guess means that the plant can grow to 100% of its potential.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    First thing the little ones do is grow down, then up. I cant tell if the leaves are off colour as it looks to be blurple lights. Is that 300 watts from the wall or 300 spoof watts?

Leave a comment:

• RetiredRN
    started a topic HELP! Doesn’t grow in height

Doesn’t grow in height

It’s 16 days old today, that is exactly 16 days ago I put the seed in the water to germinate. This is my first grow. My question is does it look OK Because it’s getting leaves but it’s not gaining in height and I had to prop it up yesterday because I was afraid it was going to fall over because the stem is so small. I am growing in a 3 x 3 x 6 tent with a 300 W LED in natures living organic super soil. It is a gorilla glue auto flower.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X