• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    replied
    Before I get carried away making the next run, any interest in
    Santa Marta Colombian Gold? (landrace)
    Berriefreak F2? (not real freaky, ripsaw teeth on the leaves, made 13 fingers)
    Bruce Banner 4? (from my own seed)
    Mindo Purp x T1000?

Report back from the first batch to go out, 100% survival, now under strong lights. I like hearing this back, hope they get a great harvest.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    I think I got somewhere around 60 cuttings/clones from this one plant, and every damn one is taking.
    As much as I hate to, I may have to toss some out. I'll be calling on an old friend and see if he or anyone he knows wants some.
    This is a seed run I have going know. More trimming to do.

Leave a comment:

• UndergroundFarmer
    replied
    Bully for you! (From an expatriate Okie) There's always folks willing to adopt. I've been trimming down moms and giving away rooted clones most of last year. I finally decided to flower them all out so I can use the space to grow out my backlog of feminized seeds in coco while I do seed production in the big tents for a while.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Only 30 left. Many near me are now growing these.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Have a friend?

• Smoklahoma
    replied
    I wished I had a place to put a few of those. Right now I'm overflowing with super skunk. Thank you for being such a generous person!👏

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    No Okie here but i like what your doing

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    started a topic Free clones for Okies!

Free clones for Okies!

I am making a few clones, I will give other licensed Okie's 1-6 of these clones, free.
    I am near the Tulsa end of the Turner Turnpike.
    The cuttings are taken from a Greasy Grapes, and placed in organic soil. (others strains to come) These have been so easy to clone so far, and the plant is setting on nicely. (pics in 10 of 5 thread)
    For info on how to claim your clone/s PM me your email, we will take that part off site.
    I will want you to flash your pass card so I know we are legal.
    Have a nice day all y'all.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X