Do you think it's ready to harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think it's ready to harvest?

I don't have a magnifying glass so i took macro pics.
    Attached Files

That’s just pictures of the leaves. You need to look at the buds

Comment

Like MagicMike said, pics of the buds is what would be better for others to help.

But...just from what little i could see in the pics I would say you’re not far off from being “ready”. The glitter on leaves are usually not a great indicator since the trichomes won’t show the change to milky, then amber, like the buds do, and are always behind the harvest timeline. If the buds are the same as the leaves, you *could* harvest now, but those trichs look like they are in the change from clear to milky which would lead to a very heady, racy effect. Most growers here would recommend waiting until about 25-30% of the trichs (on buds) are amber. This provides a good balance of head buzz and couch lock...so it depends what you are looking to get from your herb.

At the top of this webpage is a link for “when to harvest” which is a great resource.

Cheers
      YYC
      There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
      1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
      2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
      3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Yes do try and get a jewelers loupe glass to view the bud trichs. And your eyes are the best under these circumstances look at buds on different branches. Wait till all are cloudy at the vary least.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thank you! I think i am going to root wash and wait a couple weeks more until allí trics are cloudy

Comment

Originally posted by Indoor55 View Post
            Thank you! I think i am going to root wash and wait a couple weeks more until allí trics are cloudy
            Sounds like a good plan!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X