Light burn for sure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light burn for sure?

I have gone through all of the forums and plant problem pages. I think this is Light burn, but we can't understand why. Light is all the way up to the top of the tent, and still only at 25% power! LED 300 watt.
    These are in week 3 of Flower. 2 Bruce Banner 2 OG mush. The BB on the back left is showing Burt tips and edges and overall much lighter leaves versus last week's pictures.
    We water about every 3 days, PH run off has been between 5.7-6.3 on all plants. If it is light burn, how do we correct if the light is already all the way up and only at 25 %, 12/12 schedule. Thanks everyone.
    Soil grower FF
    Mars Hydro LED TSL 2000
    2x4 tent
    GH trio

I do not claim a high level of expertise but I do not see any light burn. Raise your PH to 6.7 and see what happens. The low PH will cause poor mineral uptake.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

I agreed with OldManGrower
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

I’m no expert either but all I see is a pretty nice looking grow.

Comment

More light and more food
          Last edited by billyboy; 01-17-2021, 02:23 PM.

Comment

I agree, bring the PH up to ~6.7

Comment

Thank you for your input everyone, we will up the PH and see what happens. But need a little help getting there. We currently use Distilled water because our tap has super high levels of iron, and we have A RO unit on order. So even if it's a water only day, (just adding Cal Mag) it seems to take so much PH up to get to that sweet spot desired of PH. So if My last run off was at 6.2, should I be putting In a higher PH of like 7?
              Soil grower FF
              Mars Hydro LED TSL 2000
              2x4 tent
              GH trio

Comment

Not light burn. Looks like slight nutrient burn because plants are too healthy to be deficiency. But its slight enough I don't think you need a full flush. I would water with PH 5.8- 6.5 with half strength nutrients and water until 25% runoff for 3-4 days in a row (as long as you have a medium that drains well, quickly)- Then no water for a few days and then resume with normal nutrients and water. Looks nice, you'll be fine.
                Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
                liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X