And so it begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And so it begins

I have been using a compass, a utility knife and jig saw to cut the holes for my baskets. I found 2 of the openings I made in the lid I used for my White Rhino 4 in a tote grow last fall were slightly larger than I was happy with. One allowed the edge of basket to pop through opening when lifting lid while the scrog frame was in place I was able to fix it with foil tape. Decided it was time to stop being a cheap bastard and ran out last week and bought a hole saw. I'm now kicking myself for not buying it sooner the basket fits so well I can't push it through the opening. Set me up a jig to hold the lids and made ones I'll be using for my spring grow. I plan to grow 2 Bubbelicious and 2 Somango XXL and take clones from both just before flip. Once all in flower I'll be at 12 plants Which is what the State limits me to grow at one time. On Friday afternoon I decided I had enough prep done where I could be ready within a day or 2 more of cleaning/prep, and was right about time I need to start seeds for last harvest to be done before it got to hot outside to pull in fresh air. So I put a couple of the Bubbelicious in a damp paper towel and placed it in the container I use to keep it from drying out. When I checked them last night it looked like they were both starting to pop and low and behold this morning they both have tap roots. I'll be placing them in the starter cubes as soon as I finish my coffee and keep them in the container till they reach top of it this will give me 2 to 3 days to finish setting up down stairs.

Nice..! Real nice..! Here in Canada it's 4 plants, but I failed math in college lolllll
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Poppa
      Poppa commented
      Editing a comment
      Plans are to do the germination of the 2 strains a week apart. This should keep everything from germination, veg phase, the taking of clones, the flip to flowering and finally the harvests separated by minimum of a day up to as much as 6 weeks. If this schedule works for me it is how I'll grow going forward if not I'll figure a new plan to try for the fall grow.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X