X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nute burn & Deficencies

Hi all

Thanks for letting me in to this forum
    i'm a total noob as a weed gardner, this is my first crop and I'm just not getting it. Long story short.....everything went well according to plan up until 2 week in to flower, I left my babies unattended for 4 days. BUT I had watered them thoroughly (sorry for bad spelling, English is not my mothertounge) and also purshased Blum selfwatering ceramic thingis that attached to regular 1,5L PET bottles. They were supposed to give me 0,3L / 24h each, so a total of 0,6L/24h. Unfortunately, this is were it a began i think. They were screeming for water when I came home. The lower big leaves had started turning yellow and I also noticed some spots on the leaves.

Since week 8 started now I followed the Bio-bizz nutes schedule and it sad 1ml/l of grow. 4ml/l of bloom and 4ml/l of top-max.
    This i where I also think that I started the process I'm seeing now. Burnt tips like a really bad nute burn.
    BUT at the same time looking at my pictures I also believe I have a bad phosphorus deficiency and perhaps Cal-Mag def. As well.

I have tried to do my do diligens before putting this up but I believe there are so many thing going on so I do not know where to start...
    Putting my last hope into you all for some good advise...

Information:
    Autos Green Gelato
    Germinated 23rd of November, so into 8 weeks now. And into week 3 of flowering.
    Indoor tent, 80x80x160 cm.
    LED Telos-0006, 60cm from the plant according to manufacturer.
    All-Mix soil from Bio-bizz
    Nutes from Bio-bizz, Grow, Bloom and Top-Max
    Light schedule 20/4
    humidity around 40-45%
    PH-level between 6.5 to 6.7
    watering every second day, around 1,4L
    14Liter pot with really good run off

What I did today was to flush with ph water at 6.6, approx. 6 Liter and half the dosage of Bio-Bizz Bloom for every Liter, after reading a thread about flushing with the nutes lacking.

So the question is, will she survive or is it back to the drawing board and square one? Cut my losses and try new again??

so please boys and girls...whats your take ob my pictures and story?
    Are you lacking some info. to be able to help?

Thanks all//

You are right in your diagnosis, it's just hard sometimes to find the cause. How are You measuring pH? What about EC/ppm? Could as easily be caused by overall nutrient lockout or just plaint deficiency. Ive seen many people struggle with biobizz

Comment

Is that the PH of the water or the soil? Everything I see can be related to lockout. If the soil PH is 6.5/6.7 range then look at the pics in the "Plant Problems" (link at top of page) and find yours then follow the "Read More" link.
      The next to last pic, take a close look at that bud as in the pic it may show bud rot, may just be the pic.

Comment

I have seen this way too frequently on here with this bio biz lockout. Same as what 9fingerleafs is saying.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thanks all, I'll try to answer as much I can.

9fingerleafs, i use the cheap PH meter that you can see in my picture here. I calibrate it evey second watering with Bio-bizz ph calibrator, liquid holdin perfect 7,0. I've tried to read up on EC/Ppm. Never measured that before, don't know what kind of instrument to use. I will have to read up on this. Thank you.

Rwise, I always measure the water after mixing all the nutes. Then I regulate it to 6,5.
          I measured the run off from the soil yesterday and it only showed 5,9 so I flushed my 14Liter pot with approx. 6 Liter of 6,5 ph water with half the dosage of the recommended Bio-bizz Bloom nute. The last run ofg showed 6,2 so perhaps I need to flush it once again and with at least twice the amount of water, what do you think?

SoOrbudgal, yes I say another thread about this. I think I will change it up to the Oldtimers nutes instead, seems like people really like that. Do you have any suggestions? Mind you, I'm a total noob and need to keep it simple. 😁

Thank you all, I believe that this most certainly has to be lockout. Hooe my little flush yesterday helps.

when can I expect to see some results from my flush if it worked?
          And also, I just removed about 10 leaves. They were all affected more than 50-60% of the leaf.

.....You live.....you learn...

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            Flush Will drain nutrients from the soil, not sure it will work. After a week you should see improvement. Otherwise what you need is more nutrients

9fingerleafs , Just took 3 tablespoon of soil sample about 7-10 cm deep from the pot. Poured over about 2 deciliter of destilled water, ran it through a coffe filter. Calibrated my Ph-meter and the result was now 7,13. So a bit to basis now.

you are right about the flushing of nutrients. I so want to feed her right away today with nutes, but the soil i still wet from fridays flushing, and i think I detected a small worsening this morning.

would I do more harm then good if I feed her water and nutes today already, or should I wait one or two days for the soil to dry out a bit?

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            Need to dry out first

Watch the new growth, the old will not heal, IDK if your flush will be effective. Also take at least 3 samples from different spots in the soil when you do that test. I have 1 pot the PH is 6.2 at the plant and 7.2 around it, which is better than it was as it start at 4.0 and 7.4. (ya she was in trouble)

Comment

Thanks Rwise, will do.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X