Tangerine dream/Alaskan purple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tangerine dream/Alaskan purple

Just wanted to share my current grow. I failed at properly growing Tangerine Dream since the first time I started growing this strain it would droop on me and turn yellow early going into flower. I noticed the same pattern this time around and I made the mistake of not adding nutrients to help what looked to me like a nitrogen deficiency? And on top of that I put in a 600 watt bulb instead of the 400hps which most likely made the plant hungrier because the leafs started going yellow real quick so I finally decided to add kelp/alfalfa tea which helped in keeping some of the leafs green but the damage was already done. What do you guys think happened? It was going great till mid flower, could it be something else besides nitrogen deficiency? This didn’t happen the last grow and I had 4 plants in that same 20 gallon pot in living soil. What does it look like to you more seasoned growers? My lights are 16” from the tops no more space to go higher. Temps at like 80f and humidity is low around 30. Also should I just cut the plant and count my loses it’s at week 8 already and not sure it will grow any more? I’m thinking canabutter? I usually use good nugs but I know people make it with just trim so I think these nugs would make some good butter?

now my Alaskan purple is doing great it’s in my 2x2 tent with an HLG 100 watt led in a 20 gallon pot. Great smell and looks. Have not tried it yet this is my first run with it but looks to be a good one. Clones really well. Thinking of putting 6 to 8 in my 2x4 tent in 5on pots instead of my 20 gallon pots. With the new MarsHydro 3000 that should be delivered today. If all goes as planned I should have a 2x4 fuilled with Alaskan purple. I added some pics of both strains. Let me know what you guys think I did wrong and what the deficiency looks like as I chalked it up to being nitrogen deficiency?

Hmmm how unsettling to have all 3 do this?? These are in the 8th week of flower so 11-12 wks flowering give or take? I would wonder if that hay in there had anything to do with the yellowing? What is the layer on top of the soil?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

SoOrbudgal Thats just straw to keep the top layer of the soil evenly moist. I just think I didn’t pay attention as much as I should have to that plant. The other plant that looks good is in the same soil same everything so who knows what went wrong?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        OK Cali sorry about the downward spiral with the plant.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X