Nirvana seeds confiscated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nirvana seeds confiscated

Just got the delivery with no seeds and a nice note of violations from Customs. Anyone had this happen? Did you get a visit from the police? Damn...

Which country are you in? That sucks.

Comment

Is it legal in your area ? Here it is in Canada
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

US, and no, not legal

Comment

First off, that has never happened to me. I have ordered seeds online from the UK several times without incident. However, I was concerned about it the first time (I live where the local regulators frown on such activity) and did some research. I recall reading that the confiscation letter is the end of it. They don't contact local authorities, etc. Many online seed banks have delivery guarantees and will reship if yours gets confiscated. Good luck. Let us know how it turns out.
          2'X4' Nursery tent with Mars Hydro SP150 LED
          5'X5' Grow tent with 2 Mars Hydro SP3000 LEDs
          Fox Farm soil and nutes
          Rain water

Comment

Thanks. We were asking ourselves if that form went anywhere or not. This is probably my 5th time using Nirvana. Concerned about growing at all at the moment, let alone a reship, lol. So frustrating. Will do.

Comment

That Sucks. I have never heard of that. I did get an order from them a couple of weeks back. Was delayed for 5 to 7 days both in Chicago and Detroit but otherwise order went well for current conditions.

Comment

I've seen several instances of it on the forums and I can't think of a single time anyone had any actual contact or anything, just the letter and no seeds. They're not going to bother looking into someone who may or may not be growing a few plants in a closet/tent/backyard.

As Anansi said, it should be over.

eta: Did they take the postcard too?

Comment

Thanks Funky (lol on name). No, left the card, had a funny on the front. Never would have known there was an issue till opened.

Comment

wow that sux man!
                    If you get confused....listen to the music play

Comment

I was scared to order good seeds for years so I just grew bag seed. Before I placed my first order I did my research and everything I read said that customs will do just what they did to you but they don’t report you for just seeds. It did say the usps will if they catch it. I placed one small auto order then waited a month before growing them, had everything shut down and boxed up just incase. After that I put in a big photo order during 420 sales last year. I’m keeping 5 seeds back of every strain I grow so once we pick 8 or so that we like best I’ll pop the rest and keep the best one of each strain for a mom. Crazy some of us are illegal with a state beside us that’s wide open for use snd growing.

Comment

I sure remember my first seedsman order several years back. Sure spooked me also, up until then it was real old bag seeds an sexing dozens until we got females.
                        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                        indoor/outdoor grower
                        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I ordered from Amsterdam 35yrs ago & received a letter from Customs that .y package was in violation of US code blah blah blah.... Never heard anything more about it but I was paranoid to re order or grow anything lol.

Comment

I ordered my first order from Seedsman in December. About 2 days after they departed NYC customs I see a guy in jeans walking up on the porch.
                            I loosen up the old 40 Beretta and as I get to the door I catch a badge on his belt through the curtains and a partner about 6 feet behind him. I set the gun down and stepped outside. They were trying to find a forwarding address for a previous tenant that I had living there. Guy had SBI, JTTF, FBI and all kinds of stuff on his card. Ended up being nice guys and we talked a minute or two and they left. I was still sweating that seed delivery though!!

Then it took 4 days for USPS to move my parcel 5 miles. All good though.
                            2X4X6 Quictent
                            1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
                            600w LED (80)
                            1000w LED (180)
                            2 X Viparspectra P-1000
                            2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
                            6" battery/usb fans
                            Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
                            GH trio with Calimagic
                            Lung room humidifier
                            3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
                            ArmorSi, kelp when needed
                            Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
                            Northern Lights auto
                            (Seedsman)
                            auto 00 Kush
                            (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
                            2x Northern lights auto
                            1 auto 00 Kush
                            1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
                            Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

No issue ever
                              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                              indoor/outdoor grower
                              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                              X