Unexpected strech advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Unexpected strech advice

Hello friends. Hope you all are doing well !
    First photoperiod indoor grow and my tops are around 10cm from the Led as I did not anticipate such a stretch.
    On full blast the led is 240Watts ( Quantum board) .
    Its dimmed to around 60% but tops still showing signs of light stress. If I dim the LED even more so lets say I have 150watts, 10 cm from the tops, will that be fine and sufficent for flowering and growing big buds without actually being on 240Watts? Will the plant percieve the same light as lets say 240WATTS 30cm away when its dimmed to 150WATTS 10cm away ? I know its way to close either way, but I dont realy have a choice here. No room for LST too. Would appreciate some advice . Thank you !Click image for larger version

Name:	20210115_021828.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	4.23 MB
ID:	482286Click image for larger version

Name:	20210115_021816.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	4.17 MB
ID:	482287
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210115_021846.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	2.58 MB
ID:	482285

Bend and tie the plant down and turn the light up, if you smash the steam a bit it will fold over easy without breaking. Makes the canopy more even and lets the lights penetrate into the plant, it wont even slow her down.

Comment

• 24McNuggetsPlease
      24McNuggetsPlease commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey man thanks for the quick answer. I thiught of super cropping but is is possible week 3 flower ? And wont the bended colas block smaller budsites as you can see in the pic ? Would you get rid of the smaller budsites?

Yes go ahead and bend them opposite of other branches.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I remove (indoor) bud sites that are out of range of the lights, I have 15 clones from a Greasy Grapes started, and more to come from trimming (and then the others). The 2 I just bent over are 3 weeks into flower from the 12/12 flip, once you do this a few times you'll have it down, go for it.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X