Good evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Good evening

Good evening growers. Today I am happy to show you my growth. 3 and a half weeks from 12/12 and 2 days after a second quick defoliation in flowering. I'm growing 2 Moby Dick and 2 Original Amnesia both by Dinafem and they look like very strong and happy plants! What do you think?

To me they look perfect
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Those are impressive manifolds. How long did you veg them for?

Comment

They look perfect. Great spacing and lots of colas. That one last pic is a polyploid bud, it will get freaky

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Best to look at the pictures https://www.google.com.mx/search?sou...iw=375&bih=628

• Anansi
        Anansi commented
        Editing a comment
        Interesting topic - a new one for me, too. I read the article and looked at the examples. For clarity, 9finger, did you recognize the polyploid bud because it was elongated instead of round?

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes exactly. I have one polyploid but ir not an elongated bud, it's a flat branch that divided itself with a single fan leave in The middle. Those elongated buds become very evident as they develop

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X