• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changeofpace2014
    replied
    Originally posted by Stayloose View Post
    plants leaves going brow and curling down any help thanks
    How about some details - aka - lower leaves, upper leaves, inner leaves. Do they turn yellow first then brown? Does the yellow start at the tip and work back to the stem or does it start at the edges? If there is yellowing look at magnesium, iron, potassium deficiencies as they are very similar. Of coarse assuming you have and are using ph and ec meters with correct ratios. Nebulas plant Dr pages are well done! She sure is dedicated...grow em and then kill off to teach us...

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    Welcome to the group..! A pic or two will help us to determine the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Look to the top of this page, find the link "Plant Problems" and follow it. Find your plant symptom and then follow the "Read More" link and read on!
    Welcome to GWE.

Leave a comment:

• Driller
    replied
    Hi welcome stayloose. You need to give more info, what medium are you using whats your setup? Lights nutes ph? A picture will really help. Have you checked the main website plant problems is a good place to start

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    A picture would help but I would say you have root issues what are you growing in ? what are you feeding them with ? how's your PH and PPM levels ?
    I' would test your ph and ec/ppm if you don't have both testers you should buy them In the meantime I suggest you flush them by pouring water though them and testing the run off,

Leave a comment:

• Stayloose
    started a topic Plants leaves drying and going brown

Plants leaves drying and going brown

plants leaves going brow and curling down any help thanks

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X