Favorite Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Book

Hi everyone, I was wondering if you could share your favorite cannabis cultivation. I'm looking for books to self educate and reference, any help is appreciated 😀

There are so many and this reminds me that I need to pick up a few books myself. Anyhow, look for anything by Jorge Cervantes, Ed Rosenthal, Robert Connell Clarke or Jack Herer. There are many more but these are probably the most well known, they are also mostly older books and I'm sure there are some newer stuff that is more pertinent to growers these days. With the amount of knowledge most of us have discovered, learned and have access to via the internet, none of the books will likely be mind blowing or loaded with lots of new info you didn't know about before or anything like that but it's definitely cool in my opinion to have hard copies of information to reference without getting on a computer. My wife wants to scan and digitize all my magazines and stuff that I keep for future possible referencing so she can throw them all out but I won't let her.

Comment

• Hayitstrever
      Hayitstrever commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm looking for kinda like a reference book to glance back at. I love the amount of knowledge and experience we all can share on here, but there's something about having a physical book. Also, you should totally digitize those magazines 😁

I just trust in Nebula & Sirius on GWE. Its free.
    2X4X6 Quictent
    1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
    600w LED (80)
    1000w LED (180)
    2 X Viparspectra P-1000
    2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
    6" battery/usb fans
    Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
    GH trio with Calimagic
    Lung room humidifier
    3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
    ArmorSi, kelp when needed
    Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
    Northern Lights auto
    (Seedsman)
    auto 00 Kush
    (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
    2x Northern lights auto
    1 auto 00 Kush
    1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
    Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

I don't have a favorite book.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I bet you like red riding hood

I have Growing Elite Marijuana and What a Plant Knows. I heard about the What a Plant Knows book on here and bought one on Amazon. And then there's GWE, my goto for most everything.
      Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
      Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
      Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Save your cash and visit growweedeasy.com
        Everything you need is right there

Comment

Hello! Please tell me on what resources you can find similar thematic books?
          Last edited by AngelaLifman; 05-22-2022, 08:13 AM.

Comment

This has been a fav here for sometime now, lots of pics! In fact some years back my Mother ask me to describe what pot looked like growing, I handed her this book with all its detailed pics. Cover to cover seed to finished bud even males are covered. For part of the time I have owned this book it was illegal to have in my state.

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              BTW ignore my dirty desk top,

look for anything written by Cheech & Chong
            I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

I finally figured out what my favorite book is. You can call it a coincidence. I was recently asked in college to write about romeo and juliet, I used https://graduateway.com/essay-exampl...eo-and-juliet/ for that. After that, I realized that I wanted to read the book in its entirety. I advise everyone to read who has not done it yet.
              Last edited by AngelaLifman; 05-29-2022, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Oh-o, Its SoOrbudgal 's favorite poster.....lol
                Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
                Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
                6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
                Canna Coco/perlite
                General Hydroponics Flora Series
                Cal/Mag.

Tent
                Bruce Banner
                Kushy Kush
                2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
                  Bowhunterwoody commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I thought the same thing.

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I was wondering if early recess brought this little gal out to play

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X