Plant length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Plant length

So one of my plants is growing perfect, no issues. I have recently trimmed leafs to allow more light to the bottom growth and is going well. My plant is around 18 inch tall and very lengthy between nodes which has 5/6 nodes. Im not gonna top this one, wanted to see how it grows more natural. Are there any other techniques to halt the top of growth and focus more on the bottom nodes to grow more bushier? I did arrange some of my led lights to the side to focus more on the lower nodes but only time will tell. I am taking my time and hopefully well deserved patience to get a decent harvest for myself. If it does go towards 24 inch around the time to switch to flowering mode and doubles in size, anyone ever let a plant grow to roughly 48 inch and what was the outcome?

Shoot Tedtheclown lots of folks bend the plant over just called LST please read how to in tutorial very easy to do. Yes i have done what's called a super crop on branches to keep them from burning near light, that's also in the " tutorials " . Good luck
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	16CB2299-9C92-4E48-B51C-50B34A2814EF.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.43 MB ID:	481864Click image for larger version  Name:	E136D3F8-B84B-4625-B9B7-0D61002E124C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.41 MB ID:	481863Click image for larger version  Name:	897AB9C8-200C-440F-AF33-2B8517A48604.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.03 MB ID:	481862Click image for larger version  Name:	05623B6C-A0E2-451A-BFBB-85F8DCC1A5F6.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.00 MB ID:	481861 Let me get your opinion on this then, ( trust me, i have read everything if not 3 times on plant training, in which im doing my second plant this ways lst) would you trim the fan leaves off growing on the main cola? I did trim the bottom ones a few days ago and those smaller colas really picked up, just wondering if it will not get much light/food from the main cola leaves if i cut them, as i would think most light turns into energy through the main fan leaves? I have 2 plants below the taller one and the smaller one. I topped the smaller one and was hoping to trim the top fan leaves off the taller one, whats your input on this? MeEasy
      Last edited by Tedtheclown; 01-13-2021, 07:07 PM.

Comment

No i would not take ANY leaf off any of those plants. LOL your killin me.......really you want to remove the only 2 leaves it's got? Your plants have barely any leaf?
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

That bad 🤔! I guess you answered my question, i only trimmed maybe 4 lower leaves so i could get more light to the bottom nodes. This one didn’t grow bushy like the other one, it was more lengthy. I wont touch it for now. I will just let it do its thing then. As for the smaller one it will be easier to for me to control as i topped it and will experiment with plant training on that one. Im jist gonna let the taller one grow for another week and im gonna change it to flowering.

Comment

Are those the little wand lights?
            4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
            1x Slapz
            1x Quikz
            2x red runtz
            1x flo-see
            1x 2B blunt
            1x persian pie

Comment

• Tedtheclown
              Tedtheclown commented
              Editing a comment
              Sad but true! Where i live everything is hard to get! I have some 600w coming. But with a mixure of cfl and led, im doing just fine! But i do need a better setup

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X