Day 53

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 53

Mornin'. Question for the group. In this current grow I have White Widow, Gelato, and Papaya. I think I mixed up my labeling with the White Widow and Papaya based on the height, trichome coverage, and terpene smells. I switched from an HLG300 v2 RSPEC to a 315w Eye Hortilux on day 9. I haven't had luck with the HLG, and after chatting with Sirius, I decided to make the change (he did suggest I wait till the next grow, but said it shouldn't hurt either way. I couldn't wait, like he figured, lol). So, here's the issue. Yesterday at day 52 I clipped a few leaves from the upper part of the bud sites to view with my carson microscope and see how things were progressing. I was amazed that I was seeing cloudy AND amber trichomes. Still have white hairs on the buds, and the red hairs have not yet started to fold in. I don't have pics of the tri's. This plant is supposed to be 9-10 weeks. Temp range in the tent is 68-81. I realize that is a guideline, but is this possible? Thoughts? Thanks! Ryan

The leaves make the change before the buds do, look to the trics on the buds, or you still ave time to go, wait, wait, and wait again LOL

Comment

Even using the leaves at the top of the buds? They've always matched up with the red hairs bending in, in past grows, thus the confusion. Thx.

Comment

Ok, just set the microscope on the buds (kinda difficult to keep it steady), and they are showing clear / milky. Many thanks! Buds still seemed like they're still in growth mode, thus the confusion. Loving this new bulb...

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Could be lamp is too close?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X