first time grower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first time grower

good morning ladies and gentle this is my first time here and im a first time grower. I have all the materials for a first time grow but i need to know from you guys what grow system should i start off with as far as soil, coco., or hydroponics.

Hey Shag welcome I think thats really a question for you. what your comfortable with,

Comment

Hey Driller thanks for asking but what im trying to really find out is what would be the easiest for me bcuz i think the only difficult part i see in all this is when to add the nutrients

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome Shag129 got experience in all 3 mediums your asking about? Choose one let us know how " easy " it is for you. Got the strains you want to grow? Auto or Photo?

Hi Shag hope my last comment didnt come across as being rude I didnt mean it like that. It would depend on your space set up ect... The adding of nutrients isnt that difficult it can seem that way when your researching but once you get going you soon pick it up. For and example I grow in soil I choose that because it seemed the cheapest option for me I use the GH trio everythings on the bottle I didnt need nutes until the 4th week because im using soil. A lot of info on the main site if you need more info on pros/ cons of medium to use. Happy growing.

Comment

Hey Shag, adding nutrients is where I screwed up. It seems that nutrients is tied in with your PH. Check out this tutorial, it straightened me out... Muskie Man
        Learn how to easily adjust pH up and down if needed for your cannabis grow. It helps prevent nutrient deficiencies!
        Potting Soil Pro-Mix HP.
        Grow Light Phlizon 1200 watts LED grow light.
        Grow Tent 36 inches by 36 inches by 72 inches high.
        Circulation 2 six inch fans.
        Humidity 48% to 54% depending when I water the plants.
        Temperature 70 degrees F. with lights off. 78 degrees F. with lights on.

Comment

I’m A first time grower as well. My gorilla glue auto flowers are eight days old now. I chose to grow in a living super soil in a 3 gallon fabric pot. I chose the super soil because it supposed to take me from seed to harvest and all I have to do is water it. So far so good. The other was just way too complicated for me as far as mixing ingredients and nutrients and all that.

Comment

I think I made up my mind i'ma go with the hydroponic. I have to many mice and bugs in here, but please let me know how it's coming along

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Good luck to ya let us know how that turns out

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X