How many GG#4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many GG#4?

Hi guys, once again with a question about my first grow that's going to be Gorilla Glue #4. If you have grown this strain or even if you haven't, but know what you're talking about, how many plants can I grow in a 2.7x2.7 tent? I'm getting 4 seeds in a couple of days but was thinking about growing only 2-3.
    Thanks for your time buds.

A good sized photo can go 2x2 so in that size I personally would do one......no more than two.

Comment

2.7x2.7 ain’t a lot of space. Are you doing dirt or hydro?

If you want to get an idea of how a certain strain grows, Growdiary.com is an excellent place to research. Here’s what i found for GG#4: https://growdiaries.com/explore?q[]=GG#4 **edit** link wont actually go to the GG#4 search for some reason, but you can search on their website and see hundreds of grows.

Cheers
      YYC
      There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
      1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
      2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
      3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Guess the real question is how big are you planning on letting your plants get? Plus I’m sure in the tutorials Nebula makes it clear what size tent you need for the amount of plants that can fit

Comment

With a short 2-3wk veg in 3 gallon pots you could grow 3 plants and be ok if you kept the humidity down. If this is your first grow and you’re only getting 4 seeds I recommend popping only one. Give it a full 8wk veg, try different training techniques and learn. One plant will fill the tent in 8wks and after grow 1 you’ll still have 3 more grows.

Comment

Thanks guys! Yes, it is my first grow and I'm planting on coco coir, 3gallon pots and have a masrhydro ts1000w. I was planning on scroging it and topping, (maybe fiming) but, again, I don't have much experience, none whatsoever to be honest. I have been reading a lot about it and watching many vids but there isn't much info on GG4 on a 2x2 tbh... growdiaries has been my main source of info and I do follow some growers 👍. bboy my man, thanks again, but my only issue is I'm time limited and I'm probably being a bit greedy but I wanted to maximize the yield in a short amount of time (4-5 months) so, at least 2 plants at the same time would be my goal if possible... there's sooo much info on the internet that I'm afraid it is too much info and it may be overlapping in my head if I can be honest!
            I appreciate you guys👊 this forum is priceless.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
              bboyfromwayback commented
              Editing a comment
              Yield is mostly determined by your light, not the number of plants. That would be different if you had one plant in a 4x4 bc you’re not going to fill that space but one plant is all you really need to fill a 2x2. Your light is 150w draw so if you hit 1g per watt you’re looking at roughly 5oz. Doesn’t matter if you grow all 4 seeds or only one, 150/28=5.35oz. 1g per watt is always my goal, I’m usually closer to 1.7g per watt but I’ve been at this 16yrs now. My opinion, if you scrog one plant in a 7g pot and keep it healthy I think you can pull 8oz from it. That’s if you scrog, if I were to mainline or manifold I’d do two plants and hope to get 4oz each.

Bboy you're my new mentor man. I'm taking your knowledge and applying it to my grow. I shall scrog the hell out of it. One last question, if you could, how many times would you top it before flowering stage bro? Thanks my man👊👊

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
              bboyfromwayback commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks but there are many more qualified homegrown experts on here than me lol check this tutorial out, it’s one of the better ones I’ve seen, kinda confusing so if you have any questions ask but he does ok explaining his training. The only thing I’ll say is don’t weave in and out of the screen bc it’s useless and causes unnecessary stress. Just keep everything under the screen until it’s full. When a stem comes up, let it get about 4” above the screen then gently pull it back down and move it to the next opening.

Use the "Screen of Green" technique to create an even cannabis canopy and get bigger yields from your grow lights. This tutorial will show you how...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X