It was doing so well.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was doing so well.....

Did I just give this plant a severe sun burn? Was the deepest darkest green, now this... My setup is so compact. I am trying with good success to hide this from roommates, so I don't have a lot of room. it's growing inside a box. I got that LED about 10 inches further away from the plant.

10 inches is too close. Yes, its looks like your plant is sunburned, but it can recover. What wattage is your LED? Even a very small LED is usually a foot away. Bigger, say 300W may need to be 2 feet away or more.

Comment

Ten inches won't work for much other than CFL or T5 (and they are usually even closer than that). I am assuming that you have them at 10 inches, because you don't have a choice. I would change lights.
      completed 7 grows
      what I have learned so far:
      environment maters more than nutrients
      at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
      effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

Originally posted by insomniaczzz View Post
        10 inches is too close. Yes, its looks like your plant is sunburned, but it can recover. What wattage is your LED? Even a very small LED is usually a foot away. Bigger, say 300W may need to be 2 feet away or more.
        This is the LED I have

Comment

• furrysparkle
          furrysparkle commented
          Editing a comment
          2ft sounds right with those product specs

Im a good boy(mostly) so I listened to the manufacturer recommendations. I keep my leds at 20" during veg and 15" during flower. That's the distance from the top of the plants in my scrog. Tried less than 15" last month and got a little sunburn, oops...
        x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

Is this legit? www.seeds4free.com

Comment

• LuckyAcres
            LuckyAcres commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm with flock on this one, looks suspicious

• yamiacaveman
            yamiacaveman commented
            Editing a comment
            Only Bitcoin and they do not ship to US -- Bad code written when you go to check out - so best to avoid.

I don't open questionable links.
          completed 7 grows
          what I have learned so far:
          environment maters more than nutrients
          at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
          effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

after looking further, they are not feminized and I already played that game with the seeds I have now... of 7 2 didn't go, 3 where boys and still waiting on the 2 girls to do there thing.

Comment

Nothing quite like free seeds! I wonder what possible benefit goes to that "free seed" place?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X