Just a few pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a few pics

Thought I'd share a few pics tonight. So far this grow has been great. Though I did have a few bumps along the road and im sure ill hit a few more. Delt with nitrogen toxicity ( you can see some leaf clawing)then spider mites ( little asshole jerk face mites!)
    This run I have....
    Bloody skunk x1 second was culled due to spider mites
    Dark devil auto x2
    Tripple XL auto x2
    Purple kush auto auto x1
    Blueberry auto x1
    ​​​​All are in various stages of flower. Blueberry and purple kush are on day 3 flower the rest of the tent is in week 4 flower. Its been alot of fun growing all these. Bit of a smorgasbord but I totally dig it. 🀣

I'm growing in gaia green living soil for the first time and love it. Got alot to learn yet but im up for it. Such a wonderful hobby. Thanks for all that have guided / counselled me during my journey. Nothing but love for ya'll.
    just a few pics no certain order. Enjoy. Let me know what you think.
    Thanks
    Last edited by PLreef; 01-05-2021, 10:35 PM. Reason: Im an idiot and always forget to add in a important detail.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2Γ— Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Sorry to hear you lost a bloody skunk, hope those nasty mite buggers are all gone! The ones that made it are atleast looking nice, green and happy

Comment

Those are some beauty’s! Question, how long did you grow the plants ( stem length wise) until starting the flowering stage? Im thinking about switching over once my new pots and medium gets here hopefully next week, once i do the the transplant. Mine should be close to 40cm by then and if it doubles in size i think will be a perfect length for a beginner!

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Autos start flowering at 3-5 weeks old, size dont mater.

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        Most of these started flowering during week 3, the rest the week after.

Nice for sure!

Comment

I’m all about variety. Good looking tent

Comment

Sorry for the lost @PLreef
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Thanks guys. I hate to say it but removing the infected bloody skunk was good idea. Not worth infecting the whole tent over one plant. Ive been checking all the other plants for signs of spider mites and haven't found any yet. I increased my fans quite a bit and put a layer of DE on the soil, seems like its helping.
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2Γ— Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

More reasons to love autoflowers - variety is the spice of live - plus one gets different harvesting times as they ripen. Makes it easier to harvest just one at a time - my opinion.
              ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• PLreef
                PLreef commented
                Editing a comment
                I was thinking the same. Looks like the bloody skunk and dark devil will be first in line for harvest. The triple XL started flowering before them but looks like they got a month or so before I can think about cutting them down. Pretty excited to try all these strains out.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X