External roots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

External roots?

I know these are part of the roots, i will be upgrading my pot size next week. Just curious on the pros thoughts. Could I possibly have an issue? Is this a sign of something that the plant needs or something that im not doing right? Plant is very healthy and i dont see any issues. I feel like the stem should be more inward in the soil, but thats how she grew.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	23FB8816-5665-4B9E-97B0-42D6D576FB0E.jpeg
Views:	206
Size:	3.03 MB
ID:	479355

It wants more soil! You can cover the trunk up to leafy growth and if done soon enuf will grow roots on everything covered, more roots more yield! I often cover up to 6 limbs, do not cover foliage.

Comment

Just plant it deep on the transplant don't go overboard with thoughts it's easy. Wet the medium till it's damp not soggy make your transplant the FINAL pot to grow in. Tap down the soil lightly don't feed nutes for a few days to a week to see if the plant is OK with it's new home.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I have 10 liter pots coming and 50 liter coco coir + to do the transplant, so im going from a potting soil to coco coir. With also the A&B nutrients. Do you think it is safe to do it that way? Or should i mix potting soil with it? I will also be using perlite aswell! Appreciate the info, all these guys on here really help with the confidence!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X