Slow growing rate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Slow growing rate

This is my first grow Recently I transplanted them into 19l smart pot they are under 600w Led grow light I try my best not to over water them the problem is that day 1 for them was 10.12.2020 and untill now they are not growing fast a few days for every set of leafs. Is it normal? Is that how a month old plats should look like?Click image for larger version

Name:	20210104_112137.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	1.91 MB
ID:	479224
    Attached Files

They’re normal looking. The first couple weeks they’re growing roots so you don’t see much going on above the surface. Autos also grow slower at first then photos in my experience. They look healthy, keep doing what you’re doing and they’ll eventually take off.

Comment

They look pretty good IMO. Like Bboy said, the roots are growing right now. Once the roots fill in some the plant will focus more energy on growing upwards.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Thats how mine are, they grew really slow. Mine are about 2.5 months from first leaves and my tallest one is about a foot in length, once i started using nutrients in my water, it seemed like they where growing quicker. Those are some good looking plants, so dont worry! Like the other guys said, im sure the roots are growing in the space!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X