Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I change my plants night and day over 3/4 through flower? What will happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I change my plants night and day over 3/4 through flower? What will happen?

I just realised how expensive my power bill is and realised too that I should run my lights at night maybe. I’m basically 7/8th through flower

If you only have another week or so, would it really matter that much? Your electricity must be expensive, mine is so cheap that I don't worry about it at all, I run auto and veg lights 24/0. I could cut them back to 18/6 and save a dollar or two a month or something but it's really not enough to make an impact.

Comment

My water bill is higher than my electric bill, I too dont worry with it.
      What kind of lights?

Comment

My electrical rate here is $0.13/Kwh. I have 8 - 250W from the wall fixtures running. That's $0.26/hr. $6.25/day if ran at 24-7. Have you done the math to determine if it's worth the risk to switch up at this late stage of flowering?

Comment

You’re almost at the end of the grow. Finish it out then change it up next time

Comment

Yeah you’re all right it’s ridiculous. Amd it gets more so: I have 3 air con units in my 2 bedroom house, I’m trying to produce superior material in about as hot as Australian summers get and my day-times are during the day 9am-9pm). Thanks for all responses

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X