No announcement yet.

High fellow farmers I have a quick question about light distance from canapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High fellow farmers I have a quick question about light distance from canapy

Is this a good height for a 3 week old flowering plant Big Bud 12 inches is the distance. Thanks for your time
    Attached Files

With LED’s you really need to go by the manufacturer’s recommendation

Comment

• LemonBuzz
      LemonBuzz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks bboyfromwayback

And watch the plants. Are they showing signs of light stress?

Comment

It really depends on the wattage and quality of the light this is because the distance your light should be is determined by the photon moles per square meter which in nature is around 2,000 but weed can thrive in much lower for instance I only have a crappy grow light that only gets to 300-400 because of this the plant adapts and grows many leaves with large segments normally 3-5 I’ve noticed other growers who use intense light can get much smaller but more numerous segments on leaves into the double digits basically from my limited experience Listen to your plant it will tell you how it likes the light by the way the leaves are growing if your plants starts to develop massive leaves with lots of surface area with fewer segments then you might lower them but again from my limited experience there’s a pretty wide range of distance that your plant can adapt to light distance is more about just optimizing your growth which determines yield (oops I rambled)

Comment

Great Thanks for the information Guys.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X