Oh NO! Dinafem raided

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh NO! Dinafem raided

Seems that Spain raided some leading Cannabis companies. https://www.cannabis-mag.com/operati...amota-humbolt/

I was planning on working with some Dinafem this year, maybe I better start looking now.

Comment

• Smokesteve
      Smokesteve commented
      Editing a comment
      Dude their value just increased 1000% act quickly.

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      I have purps #1, hope its a keeper

This happened in October, why are we just hearing about it? I hope they did not have all their eggs in one basket!
    More info
    Over 6,000 cannabis plants were found at the facility, which featured all kinds of technologies for intensive cultivation, sophisticated lighting and refrigeration sys...

Looks like orders are still being taken, I did not go far enuf to see for sure. (lamota requires login to view)
    Last edited by Rwise; 01-02-2021, 05:25 AM.

Comment

The problem is that some people in the Industry are paying bribes to some important people. And growing way than they should.
      doesn’t matter if you pay all your taxes, if you have people who a willing to gain more money through bribes or go under specific laws to get a better salary “under the table” this is what happens.

I believe they did everything right. But somewhere in that company people have cheated with the taxes or made more than they should in a way which couldn’t be taxed.

All other seeds banks is doing fine, so somethings wrong was going on.
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Blockchain currency is the stumbling block so to speak as it appears for the Spanish seed banks. No tax paid equals the mob aka: government taking action against the bigger players as an example.
        I first read about this last November but forgot about it until I saw this thread.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I too read this way back like you JohnEmad. They will pass it on down to the consumer no doubt, seeds will be more expensive i reckon. We are so tightfisted here in the states with legal the taxes are killin folks.

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          We in Canada on the other hand are so fortunate to have a friendly dictator as our leader. Just do as they say and the leo's( strong arm enforcers) won't be called in.
          Could be worse I guess but...have to have a bitch about something.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X