mars hydro T S 1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mars hydro T S 1000

Need help ,,, don't have a lot of money , is the mars hydro 1ooo , a good light for 3 x 3 grow space , and for 1 plant ? It's 149.00 bucks ,, thank you all for your help vern

This site gives it a thumbs up rating, but it is only large enough to handle a 2 x 2 area, which should be enough space for 1 plant. https://www.cocoforcannabis.com/grow...d-test-review/

Comment

You'd be better off getting the TSW 2000, it's made for a 3x3. The TS 1000 is only designed for a 2x2. If you're going to spend the money, you should do it right the first time or you'll be upgrading later anyway. Just my thoughts.

Comment

You would be much happier with the tsw2000. Another $110 or so but it will flower a 3x3 properly.
        Focus and relativity.

Comment

I have to agree, the 1000 will work but the 2000 will be oh so much better for the space, and not that much more money.

Comment

You'll be just fine with that light, more than enough footprint for one plant vern and it will yield enough to more than pay for itself. Just mind your P's and Q's on watering, medium, nutes and training. It worked for me and I make a lot of mistakes.

Comment

• vern
              vern commented
              Editing a comment
              thank you , i am new my 1 grow inside , i have only grown out side , i will see .

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X