What’s going on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s going on here?

Trying to find info on the website but not a lot of information on seedlings. Looks like burn but the others are in same soil and completely healthy. Website says they will grow out of it but she has been like this for a few days.

Nutrients, but damn too small to really care about. I agree with what you read, let it get to be a toddler at least.

Comment

Time to lay her to rest or keep hoping? 3 weeks in now, about to amend the soil again. Other 3 are doing just fine. Advice appreciated.

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you need the space? If it's not in your way what does it hurt to let it ride

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah i just mean assume that one was a runt and you are doing things just fine because the other 3 look great, so dont change anything and focus on the ones that are growing.

• dalvis
        dalvis commented
        Editing a comment
        Well I’m rotating these into the flower tent soon and starting a new round so space isn’t a huge issue, but it’s not infinite. I can let her ride but if she’s not gonna produce then I’d rather move on. First time encountering this where I couldn’t identify the problem.

Whats the PH?
      Follow the "Plant Problems" link at the top of this page, find you leaf and follow the "Read More" link and read more.

Comment

• dalvis
        dalvis commented
        Editing a comment
        6.5-6.8. Using coco amended with worm castings and dry organic food. I know that’s a little high for coco but acidic soil kills the microbes in the amendments. All 4 plants are in the same medium getting the same water.

The soil looks dry how old are these now and have you given them a long drink of plain water?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• dalvis
        dalvis commented
        Editing a comment
        Almost 3 weeks. All they get is regular ph’d water. nutrients are in the medium. I water every 2 days or so. This picture was taken before watering.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X