Canna Boost how often to use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canna Boost how often to use

Hello, Have one small plant trying to grow. I was told during flowering stage to give 2ml of Canna Boost to potted plant every other day. Is this the same dosage to use throughout its entire growing phase or should I add some every day or is every other day sufficient as its an expensive product to use, thank you all

I don’t water enough to add anything every day or every other day for that matter. In soil I water less than twice a week.

Comment

Thanks Xena. Oh, gee I water every day a litre a day in the pot as its summer here now 90-100 degree days.

Comment

I'm not sure what you are growing in soil, coco, or other but if you are having to water every day you are probably not watering enough at a time. I think you might be looking at the hydro instructions on the boost. Watering daily will definitely cause you problems because roots have to get a little oxygen or they'll drown

Edit = oops I mean to add this link. https://www.growweedeasy.com/how-often-water-marijuana
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Lew Google ‘biocanna grow guide’ for recommended amount. If you feed every other watering that should be 2x/week. Let us know how it works, I use their vega and flores product but haven’t used boost.
          Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X