Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

Ok so I have some ak47 doing really good the tricombs have been clear for over 4 weeks now I check on them every day with my jeweler's loop. How long does it take before the tricombs turn a milky color just seems like a long time

It can certainly seem like it takes a long while. Helps if you have a reserve stash on hand.
    Depending on the strain and conditions every plant can be a little different. Just keep checking. They pictures tell me you are getting close. Pistils mostly brown and buds filled out nicely so just a little longer. Sometimes they seem to turn quickly over a couple /few days to cloudy and then amber.
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 12-28-2020, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• Dewey
      Dewey commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks it just seems forever at this stage and yes I have some reserve just want to try the ak47 strand hopefully it turns soon

The plant looks a bit droopy. If its having issues that could delay ripening

Comment

That is a fairly sativa strain, so I would be surprised if it took about 11 weeks to finish from onset of flower. As 9fingerleafs said, stresses can set the schedule back slightly.

You definitely have time left to go, but those are looking like great buds. Nice work

Comment

The waiting game is the worst!! Been there too many times. They seem to hit a plateau, you check on them everyday and it’s the same, u ask urself “what if they finished when I was sleeping and I missed it?”. But then one day when you least expect it......you see signs of amber from here it depends on how much amber you want or how much more patience you have. Great looking plants should be some great smoke if you let it get to it’s full potential.

Comment

• Dewey
          Dewey commented
          Editing a comment
          Man the waiting game sucks they still not ready yet but look like the are starting to turn a little milky color. This is my first grow all the way through and I dont want to miss the perfect time to harvest. I'm becoming impatient lmao

That’s literally the hardest part of growing IMO is the patients for harvest and nailing the cure . Looking tits for your first grow. Milky cloudy is good keep and eye out for the amber the more amber the more couchlock feeling the more cloudy is more of a head buzz. Good luck and great job!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X