Help guys im getting something that i don't know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help guys im getting something that i don't know

Hello hows everyone doing? I hope yall are doing well and having good holiday.

This plant is shoing these brown spots anyone has any idea what the problem might be??

I Thought it might me calcium sufficiency so i gave it that a few days ago and it only gotten worse

Its northen lights auto grown in soil 7th week old

​​​​​

Pictures in natural light, more info, PH, medium, nutes, light and light height. All that plus a few things I forgot about would help ppl tell what the problem is

Comment

I bought a soil ph meter online and its coming on the way so i could measure the soil ph
      Using 1200 w led about 15 inches form the top of this plant

Comment

Im using ap soil with ph on the bag written 5.5-6.5 and i water with regular tap water its ph 8

Comment

According to the tutorial on the main site you should be adjusting the PH to 6.5 before watering. At high pH some nutrients will not be available to the plant.

Comment

Your PH is too high, should be between 6.0 - 7.0 for soil. And like Xena is saying in natural light please.
            Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
            Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
            Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
            Full auto grow
            Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
            12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Har sisters are green and healthy this one is the only one ahowing these brown spots
              i can't get it out for natural light becatse its too bushy and plants growing into each other

Comment

Your water is the issue, PH it to 6.5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X