First grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First grow

Hello all hope everyone is having a great day . Well I'm on week 2 ,day 10 . everything to me looks good the only problem I had was the run off PH was off I got it fix . Still have them under CFL lights I'm not to sure when should I start using the 600w MH so can someone please help me out on that . That's all for now take care everyone be safe have a wonderful happy Christmas, growers love from the heart .

Good morning Rad, and Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    Does your 600 watt adjust down to 400 or 200 watts?
    i would suggest transplanting your girls and giving them a few days to recover before increasing their light. 600 watt will fry them at this point unless it is very far away. At least 3-4 feet

Comment

• Rad
      Rad commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey how u doing? Yes I could bring my lights down to 200 I'm going to transplant them then in a few days I'll change the lights .thank u for responding to my post growers love from the heart

Just like it was suggested above. Do a gentle transplant wet that cup you want moist soil so none much falls off during repot. Those look good for 2wks please let us know about soil what your going to use. Put them in a pot 5gal if you can nice fluffy soil. What ferts or nutes you going to use?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Rad
      Rad commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey whata up . Thank u for stopping by on my post I really appreciate it. I am going to transplant them tomorrow and in a few days I'll change the lights at 200w . I have them in coco and I'm going to feed them canna coco A&B with cal mag for now . I will be posting every week on this grow . Hope to hear from u again be safe growers love from the heart

Don’t bother testing run off. Long as the ph is good when they go in it’ll be sound

Comment

• Rad
      Rad commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok thanks for the advice I really appreciate it . Growers love from the heart

Ok I’m not Magic Mike-ing you But I do agree I don’t test my run off, I also love digital ballasts lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X