Greenhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greenhouse

Wondering if anyone in hot humid conditions grows in a greenhouse in the summer? We have lots of rain here lin Oklahoma and big dews every night. Will you have mold problems in flower worse in the greenhouse or will the fans take care of.it

I have a shelter logic grow house. I only use it till July for my garden plants seedling until after the 15th then i put them in the ground or in pots. Without fans or air cond. i can use it only for few months during summer. I've been in larger greenhouses i'm sure you have also, the amount of air circulation and temps are key.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Look for sides that roll up or otherwise open for full air flow, then all you have to worry about is the twisting winds coming after it.

Comment

I have tried covering my outdoor plants during late flower to protect from periods of rain and it seems to make the mold worse. That's why wondered if the greenhouse would be the same way. With the sides up and fans on it will still be 90% humidity blowing around.
        I would invest in a nice greenhouse if I thought it would solve the bud rot problems but I think it will not .

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X