Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plant in 18/6 showing pre flower. Is this normal ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Plant in 18/6 showing pre flower. Is this normal ?

Keeping a mother in veg, must be 7 - 8 weeks old now at least (to stoned) have taken cuttings of her 10 days ago and haven't done anything out of the ordinary with her, looking today and i can se 2 little wispy hairs at the nodes merry Xmas indeed as I wasn't sure what gender the plant would be.
    My concern is it will go into flower while in the 18 / 6 room. Any one had this before?
    Not aware if the genetics are an auto, intent is to keep it as a Mother for future cloning.
    HLG 100 4K quantum board
    2 x ES300 V3 4x4x8
    ES300 + ES180 4x4x8
    πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
    4 Autopots per tent.
    πŸͺ΄πŸͺ΄πŸͺ΄πŸͺ΄πŸŽͺ🌲🌲🌲🌲
    CANNA Terra professional medium
    CalMag =0.4 EC
    Terra Flores, Terra Vega + Rhizotonic, cannazyme, CannaBoost, canna PK
    = πŸ˜€

I was going to ask if this is a auto strain don’t have much experience with autos I prefer photos myself. I know a lot of people who can keep moms for years. My bet is it’s probably a auto flower. Someone maybe able to offer a more sound opinon tho.

Comment

• Holden90
      Holden90 commented
      Editing a comment
      In your experience, when would you expect to see pre flower in your photoperiod plants? I have only seen them after a week or 2 once flipped.
      And does the Auto trait carry on via seed? I got these seeds from a grower who had either a hermie or male hiding in his grow room, we cant buy genuine seeds here yet.

• Wolfe0420
      Wolfe0420 commented
      Editing a comment
      I grow from seed I don’t tend to veg for more than 7-10 weeks not preflowers in that time during veg but after flip I can get them in as early as a week or can take 2.

Everything is fine, preflowers mean the plant has showed sex and its ready to flower. Just a maturity thing, its not flowering

Comment

• Holden90
      Holden90 commented
      Editing a comment
      And she's a 9 finger lol.
      thanks for putting that fire out, i was panicking about room to grow a monster.

I agree with 9fingerleafs. I've also found that if you top or slightly stress the plant after the 5th or 6th week, you will start to get a little bit of pre flowers. I've also notice they and to show up around the 7th or 8th node for me. Each strain will be different, but pre flowers off of the main stem is not uncommon if vegging for an extended amount of time.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X