Curing stage jar question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curing stage jar question

Well i am about to put my little buds in tge curing phase.my temperatute and hydro meter is a little big so i have to put my buds in a bigger jar o the hudrometer fits and with that there will be plenty space empty. I read tha i should leave1/4 of the jar empty but in my situation its gonna be 1/2 empty . Isthis gonna be a problem?

In that case if you just burp an stick your hand in there to feel if it's damp. It won't cause a problem at all if you put it in that jar. I don't think you need to.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      burp the jar a couple times a day leave it open for 15min lay it on it's side. Roll the jar if they still stick to jar maybe damp keep burping. These will be sticky

Hi Giannhs. You shouldn’t need to keep any sensors in your jars. Try to follow the advice about the right size of jar for how much you’re storing, and use the appropriate size 62% humidification pack in the jars right along with your buds. Something like this for an ounce works great:

Boveda 62% RH 2-Way Humidity Control | Size 67 in 4-Count Resealable Bag https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TU03HU6...ing=UTF8&psc=1

And just like SoOrbudgal says, burp them regularly as explained in the growweedeasy tutorial. Good luck!

Comment

Small humidity/temp sensors are cheap as beans on Amazon or at your local hydro store. It’s worth getting some. You don’t need to buy one for every jar, just switch it from jar to jar every few days to make sure they are all similar over time. And as echdk3 said, get those Boveda packs...one for every jar...and you can’t go wrong. 👍
      There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
      1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
      2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
      3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• Floopydoop
        Floopydoop commented
        Editing a comment
        Can you turn them off so the batteries all don't cook off? Won't need em again for quite some time.

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        Most of them you can pop the battery out 👍

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X