Sick leaves help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Sick leaves help please

So I’m growing 12 plants (5dosidoscookied5criticalwidow2alaskanpurpleAll feminised)under two 1800w led lights temp is always in the 70s humidity kept at a steady 60. The leaves turned like this after I forgot to water them and they became underwatered but when I watered them they perked back up and just look crazy this time peep I don’t even know what’s wrong last two feedings were just water 6.5-6.8ph
    Attached Files

Thats phosphorus deficiency

Comment

• 420Snoop
      420Snoop commented
      Editing a comment
      You think so bro??

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. Could be bad pH, could be other nutrient Toxicity or lock out, coudl ve a other root issue, but those yellowing leaves with brown patches and red petiole are a sign of P deficiency

There's canoeing on leaves, heat stress, too close to light

Comment

I see root/PH issues along with that heat/light stress.

Comment

• 420Snoop
        420Snoop commented
        Editing a comment
        I did notice they were getting burnt so I raised my light but that was like a couple days ago and all of them are in about 3galloon pots you think there root bound or have sick roots they been in veg for about 7weeks I flipped them to flower yesterday

Here are some closer ups of some leaves these just happen last night
      Attached Files

Comment

Have you read this page?
        Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​. Click here to see ALL cannabis plant...

do follow the "Read More" button when you see a near match.

Comment

Here's my 2 cents...too wet and need risers looks like they are sitting on cardboard to absorb but it's wet. I think temp is too low and need circulation looks crowded. Sorry
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Curling (upwards, like they look like a canoe) leaves usually means heat or light stress as well as yellowing leaves. Yellowing leaves can also be a sign of underwatering if it is combined with too much heat or light. Some leaves look broken/desiccated so you should also check for pests.

Just because the humidity is correct doesn't mean all the plants like it humid. I have read that Alaskan purple likes more Arid (dry conditions).

The cardboard could potentially be an issue too. It is possible that the cardboard is staying wet and any chemicals present in the cardboard could be getting absorbed by the roots assuming you are using fabric pots. if the bottom doesn't dry out it could be root rot is setting in. get rid of the cardboard and if none of that helps try some nutrients...it could just be a simple deficiency.

One last point is as mentioned in another post...make sure you have good air circulation (a fan)
            I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• 420Snoop
              420Snoop commented
              Editing a comment
              Definitely did everything ya said

Here’s how they look now been flowering for about 79 days I think it’s time to harvest everything milky I just have one concern about the lower nugs and one top nug having white pistils still tell me what ya think should I harvest or wait I have pictures of the top of the plant looking good and the bottom a little behind and another one with the pistol on a main nug
            Attached Files

Comment

• dilvish
              dilvish commented
              Editing a comment
              I'd leave them grow unless you are in a hurry. By the looks of some of the pics you posted I'd say the ones that have dark green leaves are getting too much nitrogen. anyway at this point if you are in no hurry, I would just do plain watering with properly PH'd water and let them use up all the nitrogen. They may fatten up a bit more. they do have a lot of trichomes but the buds don't look very fat.

Lower the humidity to 40 and move the light up an inch or 2. Patience may get you some fatter buds.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X