Foliar Spray Nutrients - Best Time of Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foliar Spray Nutrients - Best Time of Day

Hey guys, I’m using Fox Farm Flowers Kiss foliar nutrient spray for the first time. The instructions say to not use while lights are on, but then when would I use it? I don’t want to go in there during lights off, so these instructions don’t make sense to me. Any of you guys use a foliar nutrient spray as part of your regimen? If so, what time of day do you apply it? Thanks a lot!

I’ve never used it but to me common sense would say apply just before lights out or right after.
    Last edited by Xena; 12-19-2020, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Xena ahs it right, burnt my leaves a week ago doing a spray in the mornings, unrelated to foliar spraying.

Comment

Beautiful, thanks for your thoughts guys!

Comment

I’ve never used that particular spray but as previously mentioned, if I use Neem Oil I spray right before light off. If the plants are under the lights for very long it will straight fry them crispy

Comment

Lol those instructions make perfect sense if they are telling you to foliar spray at night. Like it’s been said already the droplets on your leads will burn them. What I do is I either wait and time it so I finish right around the time the lights go off if not I just unplug them and make sure I plug them back in when the timer is off. That’s all. I also have a green light in the room where the tents are so if I don’t want to unplug I just keep working with my green light on.

Comment

Best time to foliar spray is when the plants are ready for it - during the first hour your lights come on - this is when the stomata (which are like pores on our skin) that are underneath your leaves are most receptive to feeding.
              ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X