2 down 1 to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 down 1 to go

Hi all, finally chopped down 2 of my girls early hours this morning. Was looking forward to it when i started at 4am not so much at 9.30 when i was still on the last main stem lol. Thought it was going to take me a few hrs at most another lesson learned lol. Hopefully time taken will improve with more practice. Fat banana was a lot easier to trim than the Critical crack which i hadn't topped and just let her grow natural anyway here's some pics before and after chopped first pics the Fat banana second pic is the Critical crack. Didn't take pics of any loose buds as wasn't really worth it got maybe a few grams of each otherwise what i have is in the pics on the branches plus some trim of course not sure about yield. Just have my 1 tall FB left to chop now which i may take down tonight but not sure yet.
    Total flowering time 11wks and 5 days.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by buds73; 12-16-2020, 03:42 PM.
    3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
    Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
    Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
    Couple of fans for airflow
    First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
    Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
    Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Good work..!
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Thats some fine looking bud

Comment

Thanks Farmbuck @Driller
        Was a little dissapointed with the yield but maybe i was expecting too much for my first grow and considering some of the issues i had at the beginning and the end i should be thankful i got anything at all. Buds dried a little airy which i didn't expect as they were dense but they are starting to tighten up abit now they are in jars although still a bit soft to the touch. I got 30g of the Fat banana and 22.6g of the Critical crack og. I took my last plant down yesterday at 12 wks and 5 days she, foxtailed alot and it got to the point where she was starting to look pretty ragged. Pics below. Leaves are really droopy as she had been without water for 3 days in anticipation of chopping her. Only gave this one a quick trim before hanging in a box to dry.

Attached Files
        3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
        Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
        Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
        Couple of fans for airflow
        First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
        Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
        Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Enjoy your fruit buds73 ..!

• buds73
          buds73 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you I'm sure i will. Just bought half oz of Amnesia Haze to help with the wait of curing and stop me from dipping over Christmas lol

Man, that is excellent for a first grow, really. Nice work and welcome to the hell that is known as trim jail. lol. Be sure to be just as patient with the drying and curing as you were with growing it. The reward is worth it.

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I so wish I'd known about bud trimmers, spinners a month or so ago. I'd have bit the bullet for one and not feel so burned out now. Granted I was going through some craziness here at the time but still, it was rough on my body and I had to prioritize things by the hour sometimes. It was a stressful time but just cleaning out the bowl gives a nice yield to start something, while the weed cures.

• ChadWestport
          ChadWestport commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad things have headed in a better direction for you.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X