Nor'easter is on its way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nor'easter is on its way

Alright New Englanders time for our first real storm of the season. Make sure your generators are full of good fuel incase the power goes out. Gotta keep our ladies warm and the lights on. Hope everyone fairs well. Looks like 14" to 18" of the cold fluffy shit.
    Last edited by PLreef; 12-14-2020, 10:10 PM. Reason: This my 420th post. Yes i giggled.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Hope your hatches stay battened! And happy 420th Post

Comment

I think that the same front that dared give me snow, flakes the size of golf balls all morning.
      Stay warm all y'all!

Comment

I hear you..! We won't get that bloody snow but here in the great white north we are bracing for a cold snap for a few days... A chilling 6F for the rest of the week. Got my big buddy heater ready and my inverters in case the girls needed.
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Got the plow on the 4-wheeler and the snow blower ready. Saying maybe 15-20". Supposed to be light snow though, not that heavy wet crap. Hope it's not a sign of things to come for the whole winter. Had one like that a few years ago. Not fun. First storm is always a little exciting. It gets old in a hurry.

Comment

• PLreef
            PLreef commented
            Editing a comment
            I hear ya. I. In the NE part of the state. They're saying 18" + for us up here. Got the snowblower ready, truck lined up, genny gassed up. Thank God it the fluffy stuff.

Nothing but rain rain rain on the West Coast.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Yeppers we be getting on with the rain here in So. Oregon. Muddy paws on the floor laying towels down today.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X