Best carbon filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best carbon filter

Hello everyone . Hope everytevery is good with everyone on this beautiful Sunday morning. Can someone please help me I need to get a carbon filter but I dont just want any carbon filter in want a really good one I've been reading a lot on the phresh and can filter as I see thy r the most expensive ones so thy must be good but I'm not sure cuz I never had one so I'm asking u my grow family for some help on what's a good carbon filter .

I use a Infinity filter in my 5x5 and used a Phat filter in my 3x3. Both worked great as far as I'm concerned.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Rad
      Rad commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank u for taking the time to respond to my post. I've heard of the phat filter before from what I heard thy r good filters thy must be cuz u have one and it's working fine so I'm going to look into it . I'll check Amazon see if thy have them if not I'll stop by the hydro store . Thank u

I have no opinion on the Phresh filters, I did just look at them mostly to see their cost. Knowing that they will only work so long before they need to be replaced I focused more on the CFM when I first looked at getting one for my room. One I bought was a Hydro Crunch 6 in. x 12 in. Carbon Charcoal Air Filter with Flange 400 CFM Exhaust from Home Depot for under 60 usd. It worked well through my first 3 grows, but by mid flower of 4th grow it smelled as nice in my back yard as it did in the grow room. I used the 1st filter continuously through the 3 grows. I just replaced it and through this filters life I will only use it when odor of flowering needs controlling to see I can extend it's life cycle. I will say if I only need to spend 60 every 1 1/2 ta 2 years to control odor it is affordable. Hopefully a member has used a Phresh filter and will relay info on it's odor control and life cycle to help you make an informed decision.

Comment

• Rad
      Rad commented
      Editing a comment
      What's up thanks for responding to my post. Ur filter worked on 3 grows and almost did 4 with it not bad a filter like that is good I've heard about some filters only lasting 2 or 3 months now that's not good and that what I dont want . Thank u for the info I really appreciate it

I use Cann air filters, you can hook any flange up to it just make sure to match the CFM up

Comment

• Rad
      Rad commented
      Editing a comment
      What's up and thank u for taking the time to respond to my post . Yea cann is one of the ones I was thinking about getting

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X