Any Kiwis on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Kiwis on here?

Kia Ora bro's and auntie's... kinda cool we live in Aotearoa eh.... land of the long white cloud for sure.
    sux our referendum was so close to getting over the line but was hamstrung by fucking political power held by the cotton wool society.
    anyway, peace love and good buds are what were about, Ka Pai whanau
    HLG 100 4K quantum board
    2 x ES300 V3 4x4x8
    ES300 + ES180 4x4x8
    🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
    4 Autopots per tent.
    ðŸŠīðŸŠīðŸŠīðŸŠī🎊ðŸŒēðŸŒēðŸŒēðŸŒē
    CANNA Terra professional medium
    CalMag =0.4 EC
    Terra Flores, Terra Vega + Rhizotonic, cannazyme, CannaBoost, canna PK
    = 😀

Sure wish i could see your country Holden90 what a lovely country. Keep under the radar for now, times will change.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Hello m8, i lived in chch for 9 months, dont know how much the law would change things over there, You already live in a cannabis paradise where there is no bad weed and you can get it in every corner. It would only get expensive and the Quality would go down if The gov got involved.

Comment

• Holden90
        Holden90 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure is some nice strains here, good latitude for optimal growth. I saw an article about a 10ha medical site chosen for its prime location here in kaikoura.pity when we have to hide in our closets aye.

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        I love new zealand. Hope You guys pass The next one, The ones getting fucked are mahori and pacific islanders when the white boys and turist are completely free

Kia ora, yes a great place to live, and here comes summer too! Was such a shame about the referendum, I was out delivering leaflets here in Wellington and also down in Wanaka, felt really hopeful, but yeah nah.

Comment

• Holden90
        Holden90 commented
        Editing a comment
        I had already ordered my grow light before the results came in. Decided to start practicing now for the next referendum haha

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X