Need help with harvest time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with harvest time

We are 5days into the 7th week and she looks nice. Leavesare getting yellow faster and from the microscope trichomes are milky with some getting amber but in some buds are milky amber and also e few clear. I am pointing at the highest thc and uplifting effect so from the look of the plant when do you think she will be ready. Alsoi noticed at the lower bud two sugar leaves tyrnig white fdo you think this is a problem. Hope i get a lot of answers from all of you soon so i can know ehat to do
    Last edited by Giannhs; 12-13-2020, 06:44 AM.

The top buds are the ripest. I think you could harvest anytime now Giannhs you are ready clip and hang for 4-7days
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont believe i would hear this ever. I am happy af even if itso tiny yield and propably not the best quality but its my own grow from start to finish . Thenks for the reply SoOrbudgal

You are welcome Giannhs your next plant will give you better results. Just have fun and make the improvements to increase your yields, have fun

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

Well before i harvest i would like to hear more opinion.so if anyone can answer

Comment

Me myself and I would wait for more amber (like 30-50%), hard to judge from pics but in the bit blury microscope pic the trics look mostly clear from here.

Comment

It depends on what high you want. I believe it is in the beginning of the harvest window but i personally would give it another week or two to get more amber but that is a personal preference. If you want a more speedy high then harvest now. If you want a more couchlock high then wait a few weeks.

Comment

• Giannhs
            Giannhs commented
            Editing a comment
            Thenks men i want the speedy one so i am gonna harvest in four days

Well you better get to it then Giannhs congrats cause she's there if you want speedy

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Giannhs
            Giannhs commented
            Editing a comment
            Thenks man i will let you know about the quality

I don't like couchlock weed, so I harvest as soon as I see amber the whole plant gets wacked. But there has to be amber.

Comment

• Giannhs
            Giannhs commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea i noticed amber trich on some buds so in 4 to 5 days i am harvesting . Idont think in that time will get to much amber

Things dont move too fast once u get to the point of filling up trichs shit moves like molasses, patience is a virtue, never hurts to wait.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X