New grower and EXCITED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New grower and EXCITED!

Hi everyone! I just ordered everything to begin my first at home grow! It's been a long thought through process as my husband has talked about it for years, and we decided a smaller scale to start. I came across this site and have learned SOOOOO MUCH from here, very thankful! I'm very excited about starting to get all my packages delivered... The Green Sunshine Company (lights and nutes), AC Infinity, a variety of seeds from The Vault, and much more from Amazon...to name a few! Just thought I'd introduce myself now, cuz I'm SURE I'll have plenty of thoughts/questions coming up soon enough! Shooting to start by late January!
    4 x 4 Secret Jardin (Veg)
    2- ES 180's V3 (Green Sunshine Company)
    AC Infinity T6

5 x 5 Secret Jardin (Flower)
    2- ES 300's V3 (Green Sunshine Company)
    AC Infinity T6

Black Gold Natural & Organic Ultra Coir
    Green Gro Pride Lands organic nutrients
    Smart Pots (15 gallon)

Welcome Queen 😁 Lots of very smart and experienced gardeners here to help you along the way.
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Welcome and good luck with your first grow im sure your gonna love it.

Comment

Welcome to this forum QueenofOG - 6 years ago Google directed me to this website a nd I haven't gone elsewhere .

Checkout some wild grow journals by Green75.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• QueenofOG
          QueenofOG commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank You!!! And yes, google did the same for me, it truly is AWESOME and I love seeing how everyone is so helpful! Currently was intrigued by BU2B's "manifold" technique! I will DEFINITELY check out the the grow journal you suggested, love looking through this all first thing in the morning with my coffee while the house is quiet!

• QueenofOG
          QueenofOG commented
          Editing a comment
          Canuck147 I'm having a hard time finding the grow journal by Green75... I'm still trying to figure out this whole forum lol, could you possibly guide me in the right direction?

Welcome to GWE, the best growing forum on the WWW!

Comment

• YYCannabis
          YYCannabis commented
          Editing a comment
          I used to go to RIU to search their forums. But the arguing and fighting on there is so over-the-top it’s unbearable to read threads.

Welcome queen!!

Comment

well welcome to the family @QueenofOG!!
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Welcome! Read the forums, read the main site, ask questions and post pics. Theres a great bunch of growers on this site that are willing to help out new growers. Enjoy!
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2Γ— Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X