green crack leaves look sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

green crack leaves look sick

Hi there, I have very bad looking leaves on my green crack, could it be a low pH? Because I use Dr Earth organic fertilizer and I know they lower the pH and since I water at 6.5 it could be that?
    Because I dont overwater, I only mix 15mL of all purpose Dr Earth, calcium and SaferGro Biomin Starter, 1-0-0 only once.

So either pH too low or overfeed because the calcium or the Biomin Starter?

My temp is a bit hight around 28°C and humidity around 45%. My light is 18" from the plant (Mars Hydro 150). The soil is FoxFarm Happy Frog.

Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Fujihiro; 12-08-2020, 11:54 PM.

Looks like a PH issue from here, and most likely from the feeding/s.

Comment

Agree with Rwise. Had this issue as well. I cut out nutes for a week, just straight healthy pH'd water and cleared up on her own.
      4x8x8 indoor
      Viparspectra VA1200
      (2) GE 4' Flowering LED bars FF trio/Tiger Bloom/Happy Frog soil
      Intake fan/exhaust w 4" scrubber
      Alot of empty pickle jars and Led Zepp on repeat...

Peace, Love & Happy Harvesting

Comment

Ok its what I thought, it should be better quickly I hope, I will post in few days after only whater at pH7 for raise it a little bit.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Fujihiro View Post
          Ok its what I thought, it should be better quickly I hope, I will post in few days after only whater at pH7 for raise it a little bit.

Thanks
          Hopefully that helps, glad you'll keep us posted!

Comment

Agree, ph is off. Check the ph at the roots/soil and go from there.
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Hi there,

A little update, the new leaves are a lot better, it was a pH too low, so now I pH at 7 because its probably the organic nuts who lower the pH... I will see if its a good balance, I also added dolomite lime in my mix but I guess I didnt put enough, I will continue to water at pH7 and it should be ok!
              Attached Files

Comment

In So Cal we are lucky that the tap water is consistently at pH 7. I initially started to use pH down, but would fluctuate like crazy. I gave up and all in all just use straight from the tap now. No issues for almost 8 weeks now. I check weekly now and still at 7 and girls are happy and healthy. Best of luck on those beautiful specimens!!
                4x8x8 indoor
                Viparspectra VA1200

Comment

• Fujihiro
                  Fujihiro commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks!
                  I noticed a difference between the tap water and the filtered one, I use PUR filter and it raises my pH, I dont have explanation.
                  I also read that some cities add alkalinic solution to their tap water for prevent the rust of pipes but I dont know if its true...

I never thought of that. Makes sense now that you say. Gonna have to research that. I used to use filtered water from the local stores Glacier machine. A total waste of time and money. Girls seem happier with tap water, maybe added minerals? If the range is acceptable for the medium, run with it 👍
                4x8x8 indoor
                Viparspectra VA1200

Comment

My tap is very hot and I had to fight ph alot. Then I started going to one of those 25 cent a gallon spring water deals. They seem to love it and even after adding my nutes it around 6.0 which they seem to prefer and I only use the fluid no fancy tester.
                  If you get confused....listen to the music play

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X