Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Tent, Perpetual Monthly Harvest, Auto-Flower Grow Journal (canna, coco, LED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You made me blush DAAS
    Gonna do a proper update soon I promise. Here's my latest lady, gettin' her harvest day lean on

She smells so fruity, candylicious!
    Last edited by Beach_Town_Brit; 06-24-2017, 02:42 PM.
    Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Lovely Lady indeed!!

Nice, great close-up shot. Have fun with her.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

OMG!!!! you harvested her?!?! Hope you had a fabulous party!!! Me too !!! eager for your updates!!
      Wahhhoooooo!
      Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
      Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
      GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
      photoperiod feminized seeds
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
        Beach_Town_Brit commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Tika. Yeah we had a nice little mimosa fueled trim party with a friend. We were only trimming one small plant so it was very relaxed and fun.

Now the big monkey cage trim in November, now that's gonna be a party

I'll definitely do an update this week, hopefully tomorrow. She's by far the most resinous plant I've grown and so beautifully smelly!

Looking good BTB, When I first joined GWE ,I was using my real name like an idiot, but you made some suggestions and I took your advice and I'm sure glad I did, I know I am sure proud of my plant ,I have always grown outdoors, this is my first indoor and she has been a blast to grow. If you get a chance check her out ,I'm giving you alot of credit for helping .Thanks man. She is almost done ,thankfully I've got another one going at 35 days old a Dr.Krippling seed. Mine is called 46 day old NLAUTO cause it took me that long to learn how to put a picture on here, still not good at it . Later
      Cfls for a week or two
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
        Editing a comment
        Hey DAAS, I subbed last week, sorry I missed it earlier, she's looking great

I really want to try Dr Krippling's chocolate strains ... chocomatic and chocolate orange.

That's ok BTB, thanks for the comment, I almost tried one of Dr.Kripplings chocolate seeds myself, and still might yet .
      Cfls for a week or two
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Well it’s really been a while since I updated this journal, I’ll try and do better, but it’s summer and despite still having to work I feel like I ought to be on holiday
        Too many years at college!

Probably find out tonight or tomorrow how the Sour Bubbly yielded but I very much look forward to it, I think it may be my best bud yet.

It’s really warming up here and I’m trying to dial in how much AC I can afford to use on my grow. My window AC is set at 78 degrees right now and I’d love to keep it there but my tent is still hitting 91 occasionally. I think I need to create some sort of scoop-conduit thing to deliver the AC air directly to my intake fan.

Our three day music festival last month meant that my Blue Mystic jars didn’t get burped as they should have (and I dried only 4 days) and I lost a whole jar to mold

6-17-17 DAY 78 | 41 | 10 Made gen I for Beary White (with my added 2ml of P/K), 6.0 Ph. Staretd my flush for Sour Bubbly, water + 5ml of Florakleen (courtesy of Tika J 6.0Ph) Some light defol on Sour Bubbly and Beary White. Leftover rooting nutes to Sour Bubbly Cush. Late flower side: 37%/69% 75/90 Veg side: 41%/70% 79/90

6-19-17 DAY 80 | 43 | 12 Leftover nutes to Beary White. Stripped node 1 and topped at 3rd node on Sour Bubbly Cush. Watered with rooting schedule nutes. Beary White has a slight droop so I raised lights a little. I also finally rejigged my exhaust fan conduit path to make it more straight (thanks for the prompt on that OldJarHead )

6-20-17 DAY 81 | 44 | 13 Made Gen I nutes for Beary White 5.9 Ph. Probably should have flushed Sour Bubbly again but short on time so I just gave her some water to make sure she doesn’t dry out in the hot weather. Late flower side: 38%/68% 75/90 Veg side: 43%/72% 77/90

6-21-17 DAY 82 | 45 | 14 Did the second flush on Sour Bubbly, just plain water 6.0Ph.

6-22-17 DAY 83 | 46 | 15 Made veg I nutes for Sour Bubbly Cush, 5.8 PH. Trimmed her a bit and tied her down spreading the 4 main stems outwards. Leftover nutes to Beary White plus lollipop trimming. Late flower side: 39%/68% 75/90 Veg side: 45%/73% 77/90

6-23-17 DAY 84 | 47 | 16 Made Gen I for Beary White 6.0Ph, she’s really drinking right now as her buds start to build. Late flower side: 39%/67% 75/90 Veg side: 44%/72% 77/90

6-24-17 DAY 85 | 48 | 17 Harvest day for the Sour Bubbly, she smells so wonderful, fruity bubblegum. A Mimosa laden mini trim party ensued. I added a small fan on the floor of the downstairs bathroom where we dry our weed, hopefully this will help as the Blue Mystic didn’t dry fully and it’s very easy to over-dry here. I put Bubblelicous and Jack Herer seeds in to soak. I’ll see which one looks strongest and we’ll put the other outside at my buddy’s place.

6-25-17 DAY 49 | 18 Put soaked seeds in jiffy peat pellets in my little mini humidity dome. Gave Beary White leftover nutes.

6-26-17 DAY 50 | 19 | ?1? Leftover nutes to Sour Bubbly Cush. Made gallon of Gen I nute solution for Beary White at 6.0Ph and fed her about half of it. Jack Herer popped but the seed casing is stuck. Spritzed it with water and carefully nudged the seed shell off with a toothpick.

6-27-17 DAY 51 | 20 | ?2/1? Bubblelicous popped and looks good. Put seedling into solo cups of coir/perlite mix.

6-28-17 DAY 52 | 21 |?3/2? Leftover nutes to Beary White. Misted seedlings, gave them some water.

I’m a total “meph_head” these days so I’m very excited for tomorrow when Mephisto Genetics drops its experimental seed batches – the Illuminautos. Hopefully I’ll score the seeds I want, Crème Bubbly, Gold Glue, Grapewalker Kush, Blue Toof, and ManBearAlienPig are on my list. http://www.mephistogenetics.com/illuminautos
        Last edited by Beach_Town_Brit; 06-29-2017, 01:27 PM.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My IG

Comment

Hate to hear about the mold, that's a bummer BTB, at least you have more. What a great journal, so detailed, I have been trying to do mine just like it , WHY ,because I can't remember what I did 2 days ago, to many hits on the pipe. Happy growing.
          Cfls for a week or two
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
            Editing a comment
            Thanks DAAS
            I'll admit I had high intentions to check back on my grow journal notes and work out all kinds of patterns and insights and stuff ... haven't managed it yet!

Looking sweet BTB! 👍 Too bad about the moldy mystic. From what I see, you should be quickly replenishing your stash. Keep on enjoying the high life! 🐸
          Current grows...http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ime-collection
          Recent grows...
          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...n-og-haze-auto
          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ss-cheese-auto
          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...-2-we-love-you

Comment

REALLY BEAUTIFUL post BTB-GREAT images! Nice HUGE buds!!
            I thought...I do...burp my jars 2x a day for the first 2 weeks then 1x a day for 2 weeks...then just watch the hygrometer and the smell. And me too-I lost my war with champing at the bit so I germed today...
            You are a Journal Master (gee wonder why?) beautifully done.
            Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
            Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
            GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
            photoperiod feminized seeds
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Thanks Tika and Rockman, really appreciate your support and feel very honored to be in the company of such great growers.

Jarred sour bubbly last night, 80.6g/2.8oz. And I got my mephisto order in ... but keep feeling I should have ordered more blue toof....

-Rita Mae Brown

My IG

Comment

2 an a half ozs BTB , great job ,nice haul , does SB have a nice aroma?
                Cfls for a week or two
                36x36x63 inch tent.
                Smart pots
                Molasses
                Autoflowers

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey DAAS. It's really delicious, juicy fruit bubblegum'esque. Can't wait till it's fully cured, now I just have to find some self control to let it get to a full four week cure!

I'll definitely be following Tika's cure regime from here on out.

• Tika
                  Tika commented
                  Editing a comment
                  HAHAHA....good things come to those who wait : Have a friend testing the 1 month cure now....will see what the report is. Then another month. I think 2 month cure is best and don't shoot the messenger

• Beach_Town_Brit
                  Editing a comment
                  Alas I can't imagine the Sour Bubbly lasting 3 months!

Juicy Fruit is my favorite gum , I forgot where you got your seeds but I'm gonna do a re-read to find out ,and try it own my next grow along with OzBuds kush seeds . I can almost smell it from here.
                Cfls for a week or two
                36x36x63 inch tent.
                Smart pots
                Molasses
                Autoflowers

Comment

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July. I’m still waiting on those illuminauto beans but my order is in and paid for so I’m all good. They sold out within a few days. In other news, I killed a seedling – ooops And I got up to some proper jerry-rigging with my AC.

6-29-17 DAY 53 | 22 | ?4/2? Made Gen II nutes for Beary White (w. 2ml of P/K). She’s got some lower leaf yellowing but is drinking and seems to like the added P/K. Jarred the Sour Bubbly, 80.6g in 85 days. Late flower side: 32%/64% 75/91 Veg side: 34%/69% 77/91

6-30-17 DAY 54 | 23 | 4 Well I guess my next plant is Jack Herer from highsupplies.com, we’ll see what I can get out of her. I totally killed the Bubblelicious seedling by not watering it enough Leftover nute solution to Beary White, she’s really drinking.

7-1-17 DAY 55 | 24 | 5 Leftover nutes to Sour Bubbly Cush, and I gave her a thorough haircut. Jack Herer is doing well so I gave her a bit of Veg I nute solution. I dropped my window AC to 76 and jerry-rigged a 4” vent onto the AC’s output vent. I’ve ordered a proper register so hopefully next week I can install that and direct even more of that precious AC into the tent.

7-2-17 DAY 56 | 25 | 6 Made Gen II nutes for Beary White 6.1 Ph. As usual stored leftover.

7-4-17 DAY 58 | 27 | 8 Leftover nutes to Beary White, she was wilting a bit and really wanted them. I’m trying to water more often these days, only letting my pots get about 50% dry. Plain water 6.0Ph to Jack Herer. I cut the bottom off her solo cup and split the sides, then planted her, split solo cup and all, in a 3 gal smartpot of coir/perlite mix.

7-5-17 DAY 59 | 28 | 9 Made Veg I nutes for Sour Bubbly Cush 5.9 Ph. Made gen III for Beary White 6.0 Ph. In addition to adding 2ml of P/K to the gen I light feed nute schedule I also gave Beary White 2 full gallons of Gen II across a week and a half. She loved it but I’m getting some nute burn so I think it’s the perfect time to move her down to the gen III nutes for the rest of her lifespan. AC rigging seems to have dropped my tent by about 2 degrees. My temp and humidity ranges might be a bit misleading, most of the time my tent is around 85F with 40-50% humidity. Late flower side: 36%/74% 73/90 Veg side: 41%/81% 75/88

7-7-17 DAY 61 | 30 | 11 Cut the solo cup off Jack Here so she’s in the full 3 gallon smartpot now. I gave her some veg I nutes too, she look really happy. Late flower side: 36%/76% 73/90 Veg side: 47%/82% 75/86

Looking ahead I’m considering super sizing my little grow. I think I’m going to start doubling up on each stage of my tent, two seedling/veg plants, 2 stretch plants, 2 late flower plants. This is going to be tight in my little tent, and I’m concerned I won’t have enough light, but I’m gonna try it.

-Rita Mae Brown

My IG

Comment

• Tika
                  Tika commented
                  Editing a comment
                  WOOOHOOOO!!! Great images- class act BTB! So rich & focused...puts order into my day! Love SB on the scale- miss thunder buns Ducting very slick too.

That Sour Bubbly sure is a fine ,solid looking bud sitting on your scales BTB. If you have to add another light what are you going to get ? Another one like the one you have now , it's already proved itself to be worthy and grown some fine bud.
                Cfls for a week or two
                36x36x63 inch tent.
                Smart pots
                Molasses
                Autoflowers

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
                  Editing a comment
                  I love my P300 light but $ is tight so I'm not sure I'd go P300 again. My impression is that they're a bit too expensive to buy and run. I also need to be conservative with my amperage, I rent and the electrics are pretty crappy. I've been reading up on high efficiency DIY builds. If I could stretch to it I'd love a ChilLED board rig, or perhaps just a simple full spectrum cob maybe .
                  Last edited by Beach_Town_Brit; 07-18-2017, 01:07 PM.

Everything has been going well. We managed two weeks before launching into the Sour Bubbly but we’ve been hitting it hard ever since. The smoke is gorgeous, the high is strong, fun, energetic, and social. Simply the best weed I’ve grown so far.

Big changes in the grow room this weekend, I’m doubling my production, gonna run two plants in each spot moving forwards. My first twins will be Blue Toof (one of this year’s experimental illuminautos strains from Mephisto). In order to double things up I needed some more storage space so I put an old 2x4 Ikea desk with adjustable legs set at their lowest into my tent. I’ve now got a storage space at the bottom of my tent (for nutes, coir, etc), and still enough height to grow out 6 plants – and my grow is still under 10 square feet. If things go as planned I’ll be pulling 6-10ozs a month from this new set-up. Hopefully I’ll hit an oz per sq foot per month pretty easily.

I also mounted a “register” to my AC unit and re-jigged the 4” intake from the AC to flow down onto the canopy for a bit more cooling efficiency. It’s been hot here but I’ve still managed to maintain my AC at 78 to keep my tent highs below 90.

7-8-17 DAY 62 | 31 | 12 Leftover Veg I to Jack Herer and Sour Bubbly Cush. Made Gen III for Beary White at 6.0Ph.

7-9-17 DAY 63 | 32 | 13 Made Veg I for SBC 5.9Ph

7-10-17 DAY 64 | 33 | 14 Leftover Veg I to Jack Herer. Moved SBC into pepper cage and into the middle pot in the tent.

7-11-17 DAY 65 | 34 | 15 Leftover veg I to SBC. Made Gen III for BW 5.8 Ph.

7-12-17 DAY 66 | 35 | 16 Tied down JH, made her Veg I. Trimmed SBC a bit as she starts her stretch up, pre-flowers starting to show. Late flower side: 37%/77% 73/90 Veg side: 45%/84% 75/86

7-13-17 DAY 67 | 36 | 17 Made Veg II for SBC 5.9 Ph

7-14-17 DAY 68 | 37 | 18 Leftover nutes to BW

7-15-17 DAY 69 | 38 19 Leftover nutes to JH & SBC. Made Gen III nutes for BW at 5.8Ph

7-17-17 DAY 71 | 40 | 21 Re-jigged tent, added table. Re-jigged AC, added register. Seeds arrived, 5 brand new strains from Mephitso and freebies (Alien Versus Triangle special pheno very kushy by all accounts, & "cheese hound" (as coined by Vapo)). Soaked 4 seeds (2x BlueToof, I x Northern Cheese Haze X Sour Hound, 1 x Blue Mystic). Made Veg II + 5ml CalMag for SBC at 6.0Ph. Late flower side: 39%/74% 72/88 Veg side: 48%/83% 72/86

Soaked seeds went into peat pellets this morning, and into my mini humidity dome in the tent. My friend and “Master of the Monkey Cage” just got his new rosin press set up, plates and PID from Canada, 20 ton press from Harbor Freight -- fresh dabs all around next weekend!
                Last edited by Beach_Town_Brit; 07-18-2017, 01:12 PM.

-Rita Mae Brown

My IG

Comment

• Tika
                  Tika commented
                  Editing a comment
                  WOW. Nice consolidation of space BTB! A labor of love indeed! Your training is to be envied....great staging. How do you like Mephisto seeds for delivery? I'd like to a try Sour bubbly grow -photo.
                  Funny I was just googling your friends rosin press co yesterday....while trying to figure out a more efficient Kiev collection..just under 2 grand.i love dry ice process via GWE but I am observing some waste collecting in the bag(s).
                  Ordered a book on Hedge Witch....started in Belgium then to the U.K. Then to me need I say more.
                  Next gathering lets discuss germination processes.
                  Again- wonderful post. Love how you arrest the economy of a functioning grow!

• Beach_Town_Brit
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey Tika thanks for checking in
                  Mephisto is a tiny company but they have a guy in the US so their orders ship from here which helps. They're not as fast as the big distributors but they're reliable, friendly, and communicative. And the freebies ... we all love freebies ... I got a tee shirt, stickers and two sets of cool seeds with my order! The Sour Bubbly Cush I have going right now (my current best plant) was a Mephisto freebie. And they're English ... so it's all "mate" and "cheers" ... how could I resist?
                  The sticker on the press is a bit misleading, I think he just got the aluminum plates and the heater from them, the actual press came from out local Harbor Freight store (aka China).
                  So happy you're getting into your Hedge Witchery, I think you've always been one without realizing it
                  We do need to make a plan soon, there's a good chance we'll come up to SB one weekend ... there's this bike bar with the best tri-tip sandwiches ...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X