Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Tent, Perpetual Monthly Harvest, Auto-Flower Grow Journal (canna, coco, LED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey BTB Man those are beautiful plants. That JH is looking perfect, great job. That bud shot looks good enough to eat.Excellent pictures. Good Luck with your new setup, I hope you get many ozs. from it. That is one big time press isn't? Looks like it will do a great job.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Beach_Town_Brit commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks DAAS, I hope the new plan comes off ... fingers crossed.

Good going BTB! You're just a non-stop cannabis machine! 😊 Such healthy plants, always! 👍 Love the rosin press...can't wait till the price goes way way down, so I can have my own. Stay high and jolly! 🌻
    Current grows...http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ime-collection
    Recent grows...
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...n-og-haze-auto
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ss-cheese-auto
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...-2-we-love-you

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Rockman, yeah the rosin press is a luxury but with all the dodgy extracts and concentrates out there it will be very nice to know exactly where our dabs come from. My buddy brought his plates and PID ready to go (and paid for the privilege) but if you're willing to do a bit of wiring, drilling, and tapping you can make your own quality rosin press for under $300. We were inspired by Green Genes Garden: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2hNgm4THwA

• rockman
      rockman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks BTB, I'm not that committed to the rosin experience, so I will continue to enjoy my oil extracts, along with occasional vaping. 🐸

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Editing a comment
      I'm with you, a volcano vape is higher on my list than a dab rig.

Dude I can't wait to see the "cheese hound"........so exited..........I got 1 blue toof above ground and she is already pushing out her second set of serrated leaves, I have a BF Blue mammoth that is two days older than her and she is quickly catching up, love the press dude.....that is some serious metal lol.........best I have seen is a hextractor press for $300 but that is way smaller....suitcase size dude
    The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Editing a comment
      We just have to hope "the beast" (my buddy's mastiff) doesn't take a liking to the cheese hound!
      Good to hear your Blue Toofs are vigorous, hopefully mine will pop tomorrow or Friday.
      So excited to press some Sour Bubbly Bubbly this weekend. We put some in the Volcano this past weekend and it was quite simply delicious.
      That Hextractor looks cool, but I wonder how much pressure it generates? It's certainly more apartment sized, I'd never have the space for a big press.
      Great idea that it has an e-nail attachment. Although my buddy already lost one glass rig to an e-nail tether and the stumbling stoney fools he hangs out with (e.g. me).

BTB, beautiful grow and great use of tent space! BTW, your A/C intake setup you showed in June gave me an idea and I dropped 3 degrees F in my attic grow following your lead. It was a real "duh" moment for me, seeing your setup. I have a portable AC in the attic that my tent sits in. I was blowing the AC across the front of the tent and then a fan picked up the cool air and directed it towards my passive intake at the bottom of the tent. After seeing your setup I wire tied a 4" flexible duct from the AC grill directly into an intake port on the bottom of my tent. Now, the attic is at 77 F on hot days and my tent runs at around 76 or 77. The light adds 5-8 degrees F so keeping my tent temperature around the room temperature is a win for sure. I will flip to bloom mode on my light soon, which will add more heat. But, if I can stay around 80 F in bloom in August, I'm happy.
    4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Editing a comment
      Hi Sheesh, thanks. It's gonna be tight in there for 6 plants and I'm really interested to see how much of a drop in yield I get sharing those lights... I may save up and get a ChilLED board if I need to.
      Glad to hear you got your temps down, I'll admit I aim for 85 degrees as my optimal day temp ... not sure if I'm right or just subscribing to a convenient myth (gotta balance temp with AC costs) but I read this study on the BlackDog LED site that argues that weed grows best at 85 when under LEDs.

• Sheesh
      Sheesh commented
      Editing a comment
      I've actually done OK in the low 80's, a little worried when approaching 85. There are thousands of threads and statements out there stating optimal temperature is 77 or 78.. But, LEDs are still fairly new. How many of those temp recommendations were made prior to LED going mainstream? BlackDog / you may be on to something...

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I have my AC set at 76 with the fan on medium right now. That gives me a maximum temp of about 88 and mostly the "day" temps are around 84. My night is only 4 hours but temps drop down to mid 70s.

It’s a been a while since I posted. My apologies for ghosting the forum a bit. Summer’s are my busiest time at work … and … well … dabs...

This said, everything is going well in the tent and things are beginning to fill up since the re-jig. My first illuminautos, 2 x Blue Toofs, are going strong and I’ll top them this weekend. I also plan to harvest Beary White this weekend, it’s been interesting to see how strong her pistils are a week beyond Mephisto’s recommended harvest window, and with the trichs starting to show amber. As Pagan and I have discussed heavy training stretches the lifespan of these autos a bit. You really have to make a holistic decision about harvest, you just can’t rely on one indicator alone.

7-19-17 DAY 73 | 42 | 23 Leftover nutes to Sour Bubbly Cush. Made Veg I for Jack Herer at 6.1 Ph. Made gen III for Barry White at 6.0 Ph. Calibrated my Ph pen too (it was only out by a few decimal points). Late flower side: 30%/75% 75/93 Veg side: 38%/82% 75/90

7-20-17 DAY 74 | 43 | 24 The first Blue Toof popped only two days after going into a peat pellet – strong genes.

7-21-17 DAY 75 | 44 | 25 | 1 Blue Toof #2 popped so I’m calling this day 1 for them both. Moved both BTs to solo cups of coir, watered. Made Veg II for Sour Bubbly Cush with 5ml of CalMag 5.9 Ph. Leftover nutes to Beary White.

7-22-17 DAY 76 | 45 | 26 | 2 Little bit more water for Blue Toofs. Leftover nutes to Jack Herer.

7-23-17 DAY 77 | 46 | 27 | 3 Leftover nutes to Sour Bubbly Cush. Made gen II for Beary White 6.0Ph. AC moved down to 76. Late flower side: 36%/73% 73/91 Veg side: 48%/77% 77/90

7-24-17 DAY 78 | 47 | 28 | 4 Gen I for Sour Bubbly Cush 6.2Ph

7-25-17 DAY 79 | 48 | 29 | 5 Leftover nutes to Beary White. Trimmed and lollipopped Sour Bubbly Cush as she seems to be done stretching – soo many bud sites even after a cruel trim.

7-26-17 DAY | 80 | 49 | 30 | 6 Veg II nutes for Jack Here 5.9 Ph. Leftiover nutes to Sour Bubbly Cush, she’s perky despite trim. Made rooting nutes for Blue Toofs at 6.2Ph. Did some training on the Jack Herer, not liking the sativa node spacing much.

7-27-17 DAY 81 | 50 | 31 | 7 Gen II nutes for Beary White 5.9 Ph. A Blue Mystic seed I put in at the same time as the Blue Toofs finally popped but a “Cheese Hound” failed to launch alas.

7-28-17 DAY 82 | 51 | 32 | 8 Made Gen I for Sour Bubbly Cush 6.1 Ph. Leftover nutes to jack Herer and moved her to the 2nd middle spot under the P300 and put her in a red pepper cage. Potted Blue Toof #2 in 3 gal smart pot, dropped Blue Mystic into a solo … then ran out of coir mix.

7-29-17 DAY 83 | 52 | 33 | 9 Potted the Blue Toofs #1, gave leftover rooting rootes to both BTs. A little water for the Blue Mystic .

7-30-17 DAY 84 | 53 | 34 | 10 Leftover nutes to Beary White.

7-31-17 DAY 85 | 54 | 35 | 11 Made Veg II for Jack Herer +5ml CalMag 6.1 Ph. Leftover nutes to Sour Bubbly Cush. Made 2 gallons of Veg I nutes for the Blue Toofs at 6.0 Ph. Unfortunately my new 2 gall plastic container kinda sucks so I’m going back to my I gallon jug/pitcher … if only I could find 2 gallon jug somewhere!

8-1-17 DAY 86 | 55 | 36 | 12 Made Gen I for Sour Bubbly Cush (with 2ml P/K and 5ml Cal mag added) 6.0 Ph. 1st flush for Beary White including 5ml of FloraKleen, 6.0Ph.

Excited to harvest Beary White this weekend, especially as our Sour Bubbly stash ran out last night … but what lovely weed it was, great for socializing. Guess I need to start something new pretty soon … Gold Glue next I think : )
    Last edited by Beach_Town_Brit; 08-03-2017, 02:20 PM.
    Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Excellent pics there mate and lovely girls....very impressive

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Pagan, hopefully there'll be a solid 3-4oz from Beary White. She gets chopped tomorrow.

• Sheesh
      Sheesh commented
      Editing a comment
      Great setup, great growing and great pictures.

Awesome pictures BTB...you are super are documenting these grows! 👍👍 Enjoy the well earned bounty...that Beary looks fabulous! 🌻
    Current grows...http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ime-collection
    Recent grows...
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...n-og-haze-auto
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ss-cheese-auto
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...-2-we-love-you

Comment

How do I know which product is the best among the ones listed here?
      https://householdneed.com/best-faucet-water-filter/

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X