A Shout Out To Farmbuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Shout Out To Farmbuck!

One of our venerable members, Farmbuck, lost his father this morning. I realize this doesn't have anything to do with Cannabis but I would like to share my condolences. I imagine there will be more.
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Damn that sucks sorry to hear that, My condolences. Hope he is doing well. This year is shitty.

Comment

So sorry Farmbuck.

Comment

My deepest sympathies Farmbuck. Im so sorry my friend.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Very sorry Farmbuck You have my sympathies.
          Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
          Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
          Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
          Various size fabric grow bags
          Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
          4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
          Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Thank you so much dear growers, so far 2020 is not the best year for all of us. The Covid-19 and now the passing away of my father.
            Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
            Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
            Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
            Full auto grow
            Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
            12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Very sorry for your loss Farmbuck may peace be with your family.

• AccidentalGardener
              AccidentalGardener commented
              Editing a comment
              Condolences my friend. Hugs.

Condolences, sir.

Comment

Condolences my good friend

Comment

So sorry to hear that😔

Comment

Farmbuck , My thoughts and prayers are with You and Your family during this trying time, just remember all of the good times that You had while He was with You.
                  Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Sorry to hear this about your Pop. He'll still be watching over you.

Comment

Sorry for the loss of your Dad. That is a tough loss.

Comment

My thoughts go out to you and your family. A loss like this is never easy.

Comment

Thank you dear growers for your kind words and support..!
                          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
                          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
                          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
                          Full auto grow
                          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
                          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Adding my condolences & prayers to this growing list of your well wishing friends.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X