4 strains mislabeled!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 strains mislabeled!!!!

Currently on my 1st indoor grow with 4 strains. Had a best buddy forgot to relabel pots after transplant and this has turned into a shit show quick!!! Im sure of 1 of the 4, but the other 3 are anybodys guess now. And to sweeten the pot ( pun intended), these have been cloned already. Took a guess, but who knows until I can smoke to maybe identify, but then still a mess. Love my bro, but I could ballpunch him now...Any suggestions or just proceed with said dickpunch?

Gorilla Glue #4
    Jet Fuel Blue Dream
    Cinderella '99
    4x8x8 indoor
    Viparspectra VA1200
    (2) GE 4' Flowering LED bars FF trio/Tiger Bloom/Happy Frog soil
    Intake fan/exhaust w 4" scrubber
    Alot of empty pickle jars and Led Zepp on repeat...

Peace, Love & Happy Harvesting

LOL, I thought you meant from the seedbank! I suppose you could call them 1, 2, 3, and 4! Then once finished maybe the taste and aroma will tell. Either way I bet they still burn just fine.

Comment

Im sure I shouldn't have a too big problem once the mothers are done. Its the mislabeled clones that will be the issue. I had to put an * on all the younguns. Now we call my bro *!!!! Lol. Still wanna nutpunch him tho. Thanks!!
      4x8x8 indoor
      Viparspectra VA1200

Comment

Just nut punch him. It won't fix anything or re-lable your girls but it will temporarily make you feel a little better.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

LOL what's a fella ta do? It's the simple things but so important. I've done it a couple times I know alot of us have
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Been there. Always have around 50 plants so it happens often. Once you get to know your strains you’ll be able to tell the difference even in veg. Once you flowered the moms you’ll have a pretty clear idea of how it smells and taste. Keep your clones like rwise said 1,2,3,4. Clone them again before flowering and pretty soon you’ll be able to match each number with the right strain.

Comment

I vote for dick and nut punch lol.

Comment

Count yourself lucky. It could have been so much worse. So you don't know the provenance. If it really matters, I'll take them off your hands. Consider it "Well Brand".
                Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
                5 gallon cloth pots
                30"x30"x60" tent
                Spider Farmer SE3000
                Coco Pearlite mix
                GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

I thought that only happened to me. Keeps you alert trying figure them out. I call them mystery plants.Hate it when I lose the dates even though, don't matter they let you know when they are ready.🌲
                  Perpetual Harvests
                  Set up: 6 x 6 Grow room https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...lies/smile.png [ Home made],2-spyder farmer,3 best VA. 12/12 Flowering...4X4 tent,18hours light for Autos and starting photos in veg. 2 mars hydro.
                  Bonsai clones & feminized Started to move outdoors in season.
                  2 Exhaust fans -- 3 Circulate intake fans. as needed, all wide open currently. Potting soil Mixed with homemade organic, perlite, peat moss, Worm castings.

“On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations” (Revelation 22:2).

Comment

Thanks for the advice everyone. This seems alot worse than it actually is. The GG#4 and Blue Dreams seem pretty easily to identify, but the big thing is the C99 and Jet Fuel are totally mixed as well as the new batch. Each are labeled, but time will tell I guess. Its alot of clones that might have to be relabeled. Or Im lucky as shit!!! In the end, if I can produce quality flower for us, its all worth it to me. After cooking them accidentally in the sun after spraying for triphs, the total lower half had to be trimmed at 6 weeks. They survived, but added alot of extra time. Flipped when they were 4' tall, seem happy now. And I have an ace in the hole always to nutpunch the (*) if need be!!! SMH
                    4x8x8 indoor
                    Viparspectra VA1200

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X