Grow Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow Update

Growing autos for the first time from Seedsman after a successful try with bag seed. Experienced extremely slow growth the first few weeks along with humidity issues.

Decided to switch to dry amendments to take the guessing game out of feeding and they responded very well despite some burning where I assume the dry food dust got on the plant I’m not really sure but the plant looks healthy otherwise. Humidity seems to be under control as well.

But I think I was too late and this is gonna be a very small grow. Pretty disappointed but oh well. Think the top of the “canopy” is about 6” and flower has definitely started. So disappointed I got another tent so I can start a new grow. Unfortunately all I have are auto seeds. Will most likely do photos after I get done with these. Wish I could find someone to trade with lol.

Dont toss them out just yet. They can still put on some nice flowers. How old are they? The autos I did started flowering at 21 days old (some take up to about 35 days) from sprout.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X